• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

We can finish top 10 if we keep picking up points

We still got something to play for as Hull City, we could finish 10th in the league if Swansea or Boston pick up at least 1 win from 3 games while we win at least 2 or 3 games.

In case anyone hadn't noticed we could still get relegated as well.

Carlisle cannot overtake us but York and SUFC are both playing tomorrow.

If we get a better result than York we're safe. If we get the same or a worse result then York have three games to overturn an 18 point goal margin, assuming they win all 3 and we lose all three. Having said that they are away to Donnie this coming Saturday
smile.gif

No, mathematically we're safe cos Orient are below us and Carlisle can't catch us

I was bored this morning so I had a go at predicting the last 39 Div3 games of the season & then calculating the final table.

I'm reckoning on us finishing on 60 points in 11th place. I reckon we can continue our good home form with 2 draws & a victory as well as enjoying our final away-day of the year at Rochdale with a fine 3 points.

Shock horror, Carlisle bottom with York 1 point above them & Donny champions followed by Hull & Huddersfield.

Judas Rawle will NOT make the playoffs!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ April 19 2004,15:42)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufcintheprem @ April 19 2004,14:23)]No, mathematically we're safe cos Orient are below us and Carlisle can't catch us
Clearly yet another SHSB reject ?  Eh Napster ?  
wow.gif
Yes I'm such a reject, they keep sending me begging letters to help with their fundraising.

biggrin.gif

[b said:
[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufcintheprem @ April 19 2004,14:23)]No, mathematically we're safe cos Orient are below us and Carlisle can't catch us
wow.gif
Wish I knew what SHSB was
sad.gif
rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufcintheprem @ April 19 2004,15:46)]
[b said:
[b said:
wow.gif
Wish I knew what SHSB was  
sad.gif

rock.gif
Doh, just realised. WHSB actually and they too want me back!

Back