• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

So much for trying to be positive. You all saw me try.

Keep trying. Just because posters swarm to fire off the same old 'total rubbish' messages doesn't always make them right. It just means the same messages get posted on multiple threads. Of course all opinions are valid and being positive ain't a crime.

I genuinely believe Lenny has an affection for this club, and wouldn't jump ship right away.

A few months ago he tweeted something about moving house, and people were questioning if he was leaving and he replied something like 'of course I'm not leaving'. like it was ridiculous to think he'd leave. I dunno, maybe I'm looking too much into it, but I think he'll be here for a few more years at least. He also has a girlfriend from Leigh, which may make him more likely to stay around here.

Before people ask, yes I am a stalker.
Well at least tell us if she is fit r not or post up some pics of her, what one of second Rate stalker are you? ��

I genuinely believe Lenny has an affection for this club, and wouldn't jump ship right away.

A few months ago he tweeted something about moving house, and people were questioning if he was leaving and he replied something like 'of course I'm not leaving'. like it was ridiculous to think he'd leave. I dunno, maybe I'm looking too much into it, but I think he'll be here for a few more years at least. He also has a girlfriend from Leigh, which may make him more likely to stay around here.

Before people ask, yes I am a stalker.

Yes, I asked him out right if he was leaving, and his reply was "of course not!" I do think the break up of the "power ranger" house, home to Lenny, Will, Worrall and Hurst might be having a bit of an effect too.

Crap players both, my posts do not appear sorry..... Not bothered about the site sponsored player.... He has been sh*te since the day he had the op / injury..... Get rid...I don't suck up to the site stuff like 99%

Yes, I asked him out right if he was leaving, and his reply was "of course not!" I do think the break up of the "power ranger" house, home to Lenny, Will, Worrall and Hurst might be having a bit of an effect too.

Decent point that... It's bound to have a negative moral effect on him, lost two good mates who play in midfield with him. Along with the rest of the team not pulling their weight that's going to make Lenny look bang average compared to how he normally looks. Probably had Worrall bitching in his ear a lot towards the end of last season as we know he didn't think much of brown. I just hope with Lennys contract running out this year, that losing his mates and hearing negatives from one of them about the manager that his mind isn't wondering about if staying is the right move for him.

Crap players both, my posts do not appear sorry..... Not bothered about the site sponsored player.... He has been sh*te since the day he had the op / injury..... Get rid...I don't suck up to the site stuff like 99%

My, aren't you a charmer?

Decent point that... It's bound to have a negative moral effect on him, lost two good mates who play in midfield with him. Along with the rest of the team not pulling their weight that's going to make Lenny look bang average compared to how he normally looks. Probably had Worrall bitching in his ear a lot towards the end of last season as we know he didn't think much of brown. I just hope with Lennys contract running out this year, that losing his mates and hearing negatives from one of them about the manager that his mind isn't wondering about if staying is the right move for him.

So are we trying to renew Lenny's contract?

This should have been sorted at the end of last season.

Anticipate another huge error as per Jack Payne.

Good old shrimpermoan. From wild theory to fact in three lines

Back