• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Blues4LifeDan

Manager
Come on guys let's be slightly positive. Sometimes keeping players is just as important as signing them. Just imagine if we'd lost these two, which was a huge possibility. We've manged to keep two of our best players!
Keep the faith!

2014/15 Leonard and Coker would have been a loss to any side. Not so sure about the current models!

Come on guys let's be slightly positive. Sometimes keeping players is just as important as signing them. Just imagine if we'd lost these two, which was a huge possibility. We've manged to keep two of our best players!
Keep the faith!

You know what forum your posting in right?:hilarious:

Lenny out of contract in the summer and due to his age we won't get anything. Surely the club must tie him down as an absolute priority

If I was Lenny I would not be interested in signing anything at the moment.

Leonard has been bad, Coker? He has not been the same since he was out last year, he came back a different player, operation was it? I don't know defo not the same since that day, still over does it, just get the cross it, I would not miss Coker, if someone wants to pay good money, take it...... We can get better.

Dear o dear, are things really that bad. We have a manager who seems not be doing very well, but by god we have had worse. we have a team low on confidence, but some of our players are half decent, they just need a win to pick themselves up. We are in league 1, and with our injured players coming back, i think we will stay in this league. I feel better already.

In the same way as Cox and Ferdinand don't want to play for our "shambles" of a club?

Maybe money talks ? Both are the biggest earners at the club.

Leonard and coker look like they are not interested in playing for the manager or the club at the moment.

100%

Leonard's body language on Saturday just looked like a broken man, felt so sorry for him

Yep, so much so, that he threaded a 30 yard ball through to Mooney for the opener on Tuesday night and covered every blade of grass over 90 minutes.

Coker, on the other hand, people might have a point.

Karma for what. Turning up in the thousands at home and hundreds away to shell out hard earned money to be rewarded by very lacklustre performances.

That old chestnut. You support a L2 club that have done well to get into L1. So get used to disappointment or do the ironing on a Saturday.

Same, I'd want out of this shambles of a club. Doubt he'll fancy being a League 2 player again next season anyway.
I genuinely believe Lenny has an affection for this club, and wouldn't jump ship right away.

A few months ago he tweeted something about moving house, and people were questioning if he was leaving and he replied something like 'of course I'm not leaving'. like it was ridiculous to think he'd leave. I dunno, maybe I'm looking too much into it, but I think he'll be here for a few more years at least. He also has a girlfriend from Leigh, which may make him more likely to stay around here.

Before people ask, yes I am a stalker.

Back