• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

We Need Points!

overseas shrimper

Life President⭐
We need as many points as possible before the Xmas period.

Why?

Much to Grim's delight, I (and Mrs OS) have just decided that we will be over for the Xmas period and last time I was over to watch the Shrimpers, we almost blew promotion!

ghostface.gif

Hope to see a few of you then.

wink.gif

Excellent Mark - look forward to seeing you.
Try to get that little jinx matter sorted before you come though. Try experimenting with different socks on match days, etc...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (South Bank Hank @ Sep. 06 2005,13:20)]Excellent Mark - look forward to seeing you.
Try to get that little jinx matter sorted before you come though. Try experimenting with different socks on match days, etc...
Tried every combo last time. Seems the only option is not be there.

You don't think the club will enforce a ban do you?

down.gif

Be good to meet up and maybe have a ruby.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ Sep. 06 2005,12:09)]last time I was over to watch the Shrimpers, we almost blew promotion!
So it was your fault we almost missed out! Damn you!
tounge.gif
wink.gif

Let's hope your jinx only lasted for one visit!

I will be at Hartlepool OS, so you had better avoid that one!!!
laugh.gif

tounge.gif

Nope... I am planning to see all the games I can and that includes Hartlepool.

tounge.gif

Wonder what would happen if I sat in the opposing fan's section? Would that bring good fortune to us?

I was already aware of this and have made plans to cross a big ocean and go up a big mountain.

tounge.gif

last week it was pints, now points . . . . next week i dare say you'll be looking for tins of 'stuff' to decorate the walls

tounge.gif

Al

Exactly how bad is your curse to Southend? After all, we did win on Boxing Day last year did we not - with you in attendance if I remember correctly?

We had a good xmas with me there... even though we lost the 28th Dec clash v Mansfield when Mrs. OS sang at The Hall.

ghostface.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Its grim up north! @ Sep. 08 2005,17:25)]Think I will give all of them games a miss.

cool.gif
Like you've done with most this season. What was the last game you went to?

How or to be more accurate... when was the last time you handed over your cash to the Roots Hall turnstile this season?

tounge.gif

biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ Sep. 06 2005,18:12)]Nope... I am planning to see all the games I can and that includes Hartlepool.

tounge.gif

Wonder what would happen if I sat in the opposing fan's section? Would that bring good fortune to us?
I will be in the home end... probably the Cyril Knowles Stand.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Technician @ Sep. 09 2005,09:20)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ Sep. 06 2005,18:12)]Nope... I am planning to see all the games I can and that includes Hartlepool.

tounge.gif

Family connections if I remember correctly? Or are you planning on taking an end by yourself?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ Sep. 09 2005,08:52)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Technician @ Sep. 09 2005,09:20)]
[b said:

tounge.gif

Family connections if I remember correctly? Or are you planning on taking an end by yourself?
Is this in the right thread?

wink.gif

Back