• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Would be great but who's know if they are ready or not yet?

People have been saying they started running at the beginning of last week..so you'd think that they wuld be able to play at least 65-70 mins max no?!

Samba (QPR) said he was 40% fit after his debut so a 40% Tomlin/Laird can surely play....right?! lol

People have been saying they started running at the beginning of last week..so you'd think that they wuld be able to play at least 65-70 mins max no?!

Samba (QPR) said he was 40% fit after his debut so a 40% Tomlin/Laird can surely play....right?! lol

Samba wasn't injured though, he hadn't played for a while because of the winter break in Russia. Tomlin and Laird have been injured and only recently started training, and possibly only light training.

I think it will make a big difference!
Oh, and wheres Tammy?

Not if they're not fit !!!!!

We have got Woodyard or Spicer ready and willing to replace the ineffective passenger called Spillane + Corr / Eastwood / Harris all being ridiculously under used up front , so i'd rather save Laird + Tomlin til they are buzzing at 100% ...

We have got Woodyard or Spicer ready and willing to replace the ineffective passenger called Spillane + Corr / Eastwood / Harris all being ridiculously under used up front , so i'd rather save Laird + Tomlin til they are buzzing at 100% ...

Might be too late by then, but the crazy thing about this league is that a win on saturday and everything looks rosy again! LOL

Tomlin isn't just gonna come straight back in and be the same player he was before. assombalonga isn't the same player since his injury I'm hoping that won't happen with Tomlin but it will definitely take 2-3 games to get him back on form. He needs to play 20 minutes as a sub first.

cant remember if it was on here or twitter but someone said that tomlin is very unlikely to play but laird has a reasonible chance, and to be honest at the moment we need a midfield so laird would be the better to come back as we have britt, bbbc etc to get the goals

Personally I would try to accommodate Eastwood Harris and Corr in the same line up just to confuse the opposition. Hopefully Laird will be back. Starting with two up front would be good. The one positive from Tues was that we managed to score in the first half since September 8th. Need to do this again against Torquay.

The problem with injured players coming back,is that they can't get match fit now by playing a few reserve games.

So like for like then?

Back