• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

We Will Be In The Dv Van Trothy next season

Johnstone's Paint Trophy now... Tilly will have to brush up on his cup tactics again, and we'll just gloss over this season and look ahead to next.

I would get me coat, but it's still drying...

Johnstone's Paint Trophy now... Tilly will have to brush up on his cup tactics again, and we'll just gloss over this season and look ahead to next.

I would get me coat, but it's still drying...

And let me guess who will get our winning goal that day ....

Billy ......

should keep Brush happy

On top of that we have quite a few local(ish) games to look forward too...

Orient
Millwall
Brighton
Northampton
Gillingham
Bournemouth

Let's move on eh..

If we keep the majority of this squad, we will be a force to be reckoned with in League One.

And it might be quite nice for us not to be called, "that plucky team", and be favourites to go down. I think it will be the first time in my supporting the club that this won't be the case!

Orient
Millwall
Brighton
Northampton
Gillingham
Bournemouth

Let's move on eh..

If we keep the majority of this squad, we will be a force to be reckoned with in League One.

But will we get enough tickets for the expected fantastic away support that the team enjoys (and quite frankly, doesn't deserve sometimes) ???

Orient
Millwall
Brighton
Northampton
Gillingham
Bournemouth

Let's move on eh..

WOW great, myself I'd rather of be looking forward to Charlton, West Ham, Colchester, Palace, QPR. But there again whatever floats your boat

At least if we get to the final we won't have to drive 6 hours to be disapointed!

Back