• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

We will beat Norwich 3-1

Badger74

Manager
I just have this feeling.
The last time i felt like this was when we played Birmingham away in the championship, everyone thought we was going to get spanked and we turned them over 3-1.
Anyone know what odds I could get on this???

I just have this feeling.
The last time i felt like this was when we played Birmingham away in the championship, everyone thought we was going to get spanked and we turned them over 3-1.
Anyone know what odds I could get on this???

80/1 most firms!....better off donating to Haiti imo!

If we beat norwich by that score line

I will officaly support colchester for the rest of the season :puke

Yeah i got a feeling too, but then again i had this feeling against mk dons yesterday but we didn't beat them lol. But na i know what you mean mate, i remember when we beat birmingham 3-1 away in the championship. flipping quality, and it's not like it's impossible to beat norwich, ok there flying high but they've got to lose sometime. And we've gotta get points too. Be a good game comon guys lets show our support at the game.

From our point of view I hope you boys do well against Norwich and Charlton in the next few days, it would do both our sides a favour. We were lucky to beat Oldham yesterday I dont know how they are doing so badly in the league, it says something when a club at the top end of the league plays one from near the bottom and the home keeper gets the man of the match award!

I see Scott Vernon missed a few for you yesterday, this is the frustrating thing about him he is a good player and a great guy but just does not take his chances. Having said that he is one of these players who thrives on the big occasions, it would not surprise me at all to see you get a decent result at Norwich and for Scott to be on the score sheet.

Good luck folks.

ok there flying high but they've got to lose sometime. .

Er, they did at home yesterday to Southampton with Lee Barnard scoring a brace!. Odds on them losing 2 successive home games??. For what its worth i think we will get stuffed tuesday and then beat Charlton 2-1 on friday.

From our point of view I hope you boys do well against Norwich and Charlton in the next few days, it would do both our sides a favour. We were lucky to beat Oldham yesterday I dont know how they are doing so badly in the league, it says something when a club at the top end of the league plays one from near the bottom and the home keeper gets the man of the match award!

I see Scott Vernon missed a few for you yesterday, this is the frustrating thing about him he is a good player and a great guy but just does not take his chances. Having said that he is one of these players who thrives on the big occasions, it would not surprise me at all to see you get a decent result at Norwich and for Scott to be on the score sheet.

Good luck folks.

Cheers mate, with heavy rain forecast for tomorrow and tuesday, i dread to think what your playing surface will look like for your game tuesday!.

yeah but spent the rest of the weekend slagging him off to anyone who cares to listen!

Hey, better on here then in the stand mate where it really counts :) I do like Tilson its just his laid back 'seemingly' don't give a **** approach that always worries me, but with any luck he will prove me wrong like he has before

Cheers mate, with heavy rain forecast for tomorrow and tuesday, i dread to think what your playing surface will look like for your game tuesday!.

It was not too bad for the Oldham game but given the forecast I expect tomorrows game will be called off, Carrow Road has a decent pitch so you guys should be ok, unless you want to call it a draw beforehand and save the players kit from getting muddy!

Back