• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pre-Match Thread Wealdstone v Southend United, Saturday 24th September, 15:00ko, NL

Starting XI and Result

• Steve Arnold

Votes: 12 18.2%
  • Collin Andeng-Ndi

Votes: 44 66.7%
  • Gus Scott-Morriss

Votes: 54 81.8%
  • Jason Demetriou

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Shaun Hobson

• Kacper Łopata

Votes: 55 83.3%
  • Ollie Kensdale

Votes: 51 77.3%
  • Louis Lomas

Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Nathan Ralph

• Tom Clifford

• Cav Miley

Votes: 55 83.3%
  • Noor Husin

• Wes Fonguck

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dan Mooney

• Jack Bridge

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • Callum Powell

Votes: 10 15.2%
  • Jake Hyde

Votes: 46 69.7%
  • Marcus Dackers

Votes: 48 72.7%
  • Chris Wreh

Votes: 8 12.1%
  • Aaron Cosgrave

• Blondy Nna Noukeu

• Win

Votes: 47 71.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 9 13.6%
  • Lose

Votes: 4 6.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
At least we've got another keeper in, from stoke I believe, to add back up between the sticks.
Reckon KM might stick with Colin while he's doing well though. I
Can't see many changes from last game

Sounds more likely to be Frank Fielding
Jack Bonham would be more likely if it’s a first team squad player as he wasn’t on their bench last few games. He’s from the South East but is Irish like Maher. Had a loan spell at Gills when Tom Lawrence was there as well.

I suspect a kid from their u21s is more in our budget though (Tommy Jackson?)

After last year's game there I think any shrimper would take a 1-0 win. Wealdstone are a gritty determined team. Ground was awful. First time we realised that we was non league when we went to the toilets! A Portaloo lol! Pub couldn't handle the amount we had taken last year. We was awful last year hopefully surely we can improve from that performance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back