• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Weather for today

Its been a wet old night in Col******r and is very dark and grey at present, still raining slightly, but provided the game goes ahead I dont care
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Colchester and proud! @ Nov. 25 2006,10:18)]Not bad here now, there is no wind, and the rain has stopped.
Xabia there is a sun bed free here if you are interested  
tounge.gif
It's now 21°c and sunny ...

wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Xàbia Shrimper @ Nov. 25 2006,10:11)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Col******r and proud! @ Nov. 25 2006,10:18)]Not bad here now, there is no wind, and the rain has stopped.
tounge.gif

wink.gif
I hate you sometimes, I really do
mad.gif

oops.gif
Ooer, wait up, the sun's just come out..........

No wait...........bugger, gone again now
down.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Xàbia Shrimper @ Nov. 25 2006,10:11)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Col******r and proud! @ Nov. 25 2006,10:18)]Not bad here now, there is no wind, and the rain has stopped.
tounge.gif

wink.gif
mornings like these i really consider moving abroad!

Back