• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The loss of the Shrimperzone site has been put down to 2 main suspects.

Either a group of disgruntled Blackburn Rovers computer hackers or North Korean special agents looking to gain revenge for the United Kingdom's support of increased sanctions.

My money's on The Glorious Leader ........ :winking:

The loss of the Shrimperzone site has been put down to 2 main suspects.

Either a group of disgruntled Blackburn Rovers computer hackers or North Korean special agents looking to gain revenge for the United Kingdom's support of increased sanctions.

My money's on The Glorious Leader ........ :winking:

Oh. I get it. Someone once (mistakenly) told you that you were funny and now we all have to suffer?

I have no idea why it vanished, or up to now why it is back....I did report it to our Host servers at Nimbus early this morning but never received a reply. I guess they just sorted it.

Still at least we are back now ..sorry for the inconvenience people.

I have no idea why it vanished, or up to now why it is back....I did report it to our Host servers at Nimbus early this morning but never received a reply. I guess they just sorted it.

Thanks for sorting. Jeez I had to resort to looking at the Blackburn Rovers forum this morning !

And me :smile:

A heady mix of decent folk who went to the game and offered some good, balanced insights and quite a few cockwombles who of course were nowhere near the game

And me :smile:

A heady mix of decent folk who went to the game and offered some good, balanced insights and quite a few cockwombles who of course were nowhere near the game

Who actually think they're a massive club and we're a **** small pub team.

..... and how much do you pay them for not even having the courtesy to reply when you report a rather major problem?

..... and how much do you pay them for not even having the courtesy to reply when you report a rather major problem?

Well they have replied now that all should be fine....It is Sunday after all.

Oh. I get it. Someone once (mistakenly) told you that you were funny and now we all have to suffer?

What can I say. I only post on here for a (little) bit of entertainment and fun.

There is enough hardship and unpleasantness in the world without me adding to it so I apologise if I have upset and hurt you. :sad:

The problem was caused by the tears of all the Blackburn fans flooding the Zone.

I had to stand in a bath of rice for 12 hours till the Zone dried out and worked again.

The problem was caused by the tears of all the Blackburn fans flooding the Zone.

I had to stand in a bath of rice for 12 hours till the Zone dried out and worked again.

I keep meaning to ask Katie why you've moved away. If it's retirement then enjoy Ken.

Back