• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The loss of the Shrimperzone site has been put down to 2 main suspects.

Either a group of disgruntled Blackburn Rovers computer hackers or North Korean special agents looking to gain revenge for the United Kingdom's support of increased sanctions.

My money's on The Glorious Leader ........ :winking:

Thank goodness it's back.
My first thought was that RHB and OBL had eloped with that tenner I gave her yesterday.:smile:

Alan McCormack dislikes this
:net::raspberry:

Incidentally Alan scored the Sky 'goal of the week' for Luton. The voiceover bloke on the highlights reckoned he would never have scored better before or since - but that man is wrong, I can remember one against Macclesfield for a start that IIRC had OBL close to fainting :smile:

Incidentally Alan scored the Sky 'goal of the week' for Luton. The voiceover bloke on the highlights reckoned he would never have scored better before or since - but that man is wrong, I can remember one against Macclesfield for a start that IIRC had OBL close to fainting :smile:

I saw his goal in Saturday, and it was a peach. I remember him scoring a very similar goal, against Hartlepool(?) at Roots Hall a good while back, in front of the South Stand. IIRC, it was the winner aswell. I'm sure Kay will remember

I saw his goal in Saturday, and it was a peach. I remember him scoring a very similar goal, against Hartlepool(?) at Roots Hall a good while back, in front of the South Stand. IIRC, it was the winner aswell. I'm sure Kay will remember

Not as good as his one vs Preston away.

His best strike however was against Nicky Bailey at Tranmere.

annoyingly, I can't find video evidence of that McCormack vs Preston goal.

I was there for that Preston game - only 3 sides to the ground in those days.

I think the story is that JCR shouted out "just hit it" ( or something like that) as the ball fell to McCormack. :smile:

What about the volley away at Preston?

Lol, happy memories. Preston goal was the best in my opinion, he always loved the club and I think he'd have liked to come back, but, for whatever reason, it didn't work out. Luton's gain is our loss.

I was there for that Preston game - only 3 sides to the ground in those days.

I think the story is that JCR shouted out "just hit it" ( or something like that) as the ball fell to McCormack. :smile:

Don't know about JCR at the Preston game but I do distinctly remember half the South Stand bellowing at him to hit the one against Hartlepool as it sat up perfectly for him. Rarely seen a ball so clearly begging to be smashed in from 20 yards as that one was.

Don't know about JCR at the Preston game but I do distinctly remember half the South Stand bellowing at him to hit the one against Hartlepool as it sat up perfectly for him. Rarely seen a ball so clearly begging to be smashed in from 20 yards as that one was.

I was in the East stand for that one. I remember it clear as day, from my vantage point, it looked like the ball was rising well over the bar, then seemingly at the last second, seemed to nosedive, straight into the top corner.

Reminds me of Mohsni's goal (can't remember who against though) where he picked it up about 30-35 yards from goal, and decided to have a pop. It looked like it was sailing over the North Bank & into the car park, until it dropped out of the sky & somehow nestled in the top corner.

Back