• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Wedding drama

Pubey

Tell me your stories!

My friend Baz just returned from panama with this story:

"So Maeve had just split from her fella of 7 years, 5 weeks prior to the wedding by they were still coming together as he was the photographer for the wedding. On the night of the welcome dinner he finds her in their bed with some other brere whose also a wedding guest. The guy loses it big time, knocks out this dude, slaps Maeve and comes storming back to the party absolutely livid. flies home the next day so they had no photographer for the wedding! the dude that got knocked out carried on nailing Maeve for the whole wedding weekend!"

Maeve also caused drama with one of my mates when we went to Baz's wedding.

Not a good wedding without some form of family drama or dispute.

Some of my guests turned up in shell suits.

Luckily they were the lobsters we were going to eat.

a good friend of mine got married three years ago and during the evening reception managed to dislocate his shoulder dancing. i went to A&E with him and we were back at the party within three hours. worst part i had missed out on the cold buffet by this point :sad:.

There was a story on the Danny Baker show last Saturday morning where a person admitted to being given the master copy of the video to look after whilst the bride and groom were on their honeymoon. Unfortunately he recorded a film over it by mistake. (Can't remember which film it was.)

He was worrying about what to say when the couple returned, but was saved by the fact that they split up on their honeymoon. As Danny Baker said, at least there was a happy ending!

Apparently the guy confessed to the groom a few months later, and the groom found it quite funny.

The last wedding I went to was a very sentimental occasion,even the cake was in tiers.:hilarious:

I help my Mrs who is a wedding photographer at most of the weddings she does and that gag must crop up at about every third wedding. Best men should really try harder on google for more obscure jokes.

anyway, at one wedding couple of years ago, during the grooms speech he told his new Mrs that if she didn't shut up he would and I quote "punch her in the vagina".

I think it was taken as a light hearted joke rather than a threat. Had me in fits though, couldn't hold the camera still for 5 minutes :smile:

Back