• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Wednesday at the Winder's

Tangled up in Blue

Certified Senior Citizen⭐
Regarding Wednesday as far as I'm aware(and I believe this information to be accurate)the three possibilies are:-

1)Ron finds the 700 k(potentially from Sainsburys)IMO most unlikely as it seems we don't own the Prospects Car park

2)Ron puts us into voluntary adminstration before the hearing on Wednesday-the smartest move if no loot to pay HMRC

3)HMRC puts us into liquidation-we are then kaput and history.

I'm not a betting man(unlike my late father)but my money is on 2 or 3.

Bring back the Rubins.

Discuss.

4. Ron has got some magic wheeze up his sleeve - either a complete refinancing, or a sale of his interest to a third party.

My vote is still with 2 or 3.

Matt

Option 2 is the most likely it would seem (To us the supporters that no **** all)

How did it end up like this,iam totally bewildered by all the crap thats going on,10pts deduction and relegation would be disastrous for Tilly/Brushy and the supporters,this fine little club does'nt deserve it.

QUOTE=C C Csiders;1045401]I think it almost certain to be #3 I'm afraid.[/QUOTE]

As I said, I'm not a betting man but I'd go with option 2 as well, I think.Matt's option 4 would certainly be interesting though.
:unsure:[

I think it almost certain to be #3 I'm afraid.

3 is barely even a possibility. It makes zero sense. HMRC are a relatively small creditor and whilst the winding up petition is very real, I can't see it going that far when a call to the Administrators gets the issue resolved (for now).

If we can't get the cash together then I guess it's Administration and a ten point penalty. But the closer we get to the deadline the more I'm convinced that there's another twist coming.

3 is barely even a possibility. It makes zero sense. HMRC are a relatively small creditor and whilst the winding up petition is very real, I can't see it going that far when a call to the Administrators gets the issue resolved (for now).

If we can't get the cash together then I guess it's Administration and a ten point penalty. But the closer we get to the deadline the more I'm convinced that there's another twist coming.

Yes,maybe.
But remember we've been at the Winder's court before and not so long ago either as I'm sure many Zoners will remember.Who was it that said that "history always repeats itself the first time as tragedy and the second time as farce?"
Karl Marx,I believe.
FWIW I thought the first time WAS a tragedy but this time it's just a farce which is why I believe that option 2 is what'll happen.
Or maybe it's the other way round in which case only RM really knows and we'll all find out soon enough anyway.:scared:

Last edited:
Back