• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Weekend acca

Napster

No ⭐
Palace
Swansea
Brentford
Middlesborough
Forest
Wolves
Orient
Sheff U draw
Yeovil
AFC Wimbledon
Newport

and also

Arsenal
Brighton draw
Leeds
Peterborough
Doncaster
MK Dons draw
Bristol C
Luton
Exeter draw
Wrexham
Grimsby

Both £1 accas. Mrs Napster has also plumped a quid on:

Everton
Ipswich
Forest
Orient
AFC Wimbledon
York
Tranmere
Torquay
Kidderminster
Dunfermline

Just to let you know, if you are not already a member at William Hill, go through Top Cashback and get £22 cashback when you wager £10. No brainer. You will get the money back in a few weeks or so. Already a profit of £12 even when you lose.

If you fancy it let me know and I can refer you and gain money myself :smile:

No luck for first 2 weekends but had a four timer up yesterday.Swansea,Forest,Preston and Swindon.Paid around 17/2

Greece @ evens
Win-Draw-Win
Greece v Romania

Hungary @ 1/2
Win-Draw-Win
Hungary v Northern Ireland

Portugal @ 2/7
Win-Draw-Win
Portugal v Albania

Poland @ 1/16
Win-Draw-Win
Gibraltar v Poland

Germany @ 1/6
Win-Draw-Win
Germany v Scotland

France @ 11/10
Win-Draw-Win
Serbia v France

Denmark @ 2/5
Win-Draw-Win
Denmark v Armenia

£11 down with £154 potential returns. All look very winable but as France is only a friendly that's my biggest concern

Greece to win and Austria/Sweden both to score. Two singles and a double. Come on you Greeks! Come on you goals!

Sunderland, Hull, West Brom, Crystal Palace - £5 outlay, £2419 return.

Sunderland going well, Hull playing a dwon Newcastle, West Brom and palace playing Spurs and Everton, both who had games last night

Sunderland, Hull, West Brom, Crystal Palace - £5 outlay, £2419 return.

Sunderland going well, Hull playing a dwon Newcastle, West Brom and palace playing Spurs and Everton, both who had games last night

Decent, I would of backed Spurs though they made changes last night

We were away at the weekend at a place with no phone signal and poor wifi so were struggling to get any bets on. We got into a pub with wifi just before 3. My son did 4 random draws in a five pound accy. With 70 minutes played Betfair were cashing out at £250. He hung on and hung on, the last game went to the 94th minute but they all came in for a return of £546. Winner.

I had a tenner on Liverpool and Arsenal at 10/1 last night.

Could either of them win in 90 minutes? Liverpool barely won in 90 penalties!

this weekend I've gone for Everton to beat Liverpool, Man U/West Ham Draw and Arsenal/Spurs Draw. Pays about 60/1

Back