• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Weekend Bets

steveo

mine to stay the same please
Forever optimistic ive bunged a fiver on us at 125/1 to win 4-0.

Also, buy Arschavin goal minutes at 17 and Lee Westwood each way @ 22's.

Also a 4 team accumulator Galatasaray v Denizlispor -Galatasaray
Trabzonspor v Diyarbakirspor Trabzonspor
Newcastle v Reading - Newcastle
Chelsea v Hull -Chelsea

Should signal another weekend of misery.

I have 2 bets, the first is a double
C***chester to beat Yovil at 4/6 and orient to beat Oldam at 6/5 giving us 3 1/3 return.
The 2nd is a 5 fold Chelsea 1/6, Millwall 8/13, luton 4/11, Rangers 1/5 and Man Utd 1/6 giving us a 3 1/5 return.
Not great odds but im already up from the midweek football

Norwich to win.

6/4. 23/10 the draw with PP

Have a look at teams to come form behind and win. I had Chelsea last week at 13/1 which was looking pretty good till the last minute.

I'm playing in a betting game on another forum as i'm too young to do proper bets and i've got a treble with £10 on Man United 1/5, Chelsea 2/9 and Bristol Rovers 13/8. But i've persuaded my dad to put £1 on Brizzle Rovers in real life.

I'm playing in a betting game on another forum as i'm too young to do proper bets and i've got a treble with £10 on Man United 1/5, Chelsea 2/9 and Bristol Rovers 13/8. But i've persuaded my dad to put £1 on Brizzle Rovers in real life.

Best way to start IMHO, and the way that gives most enjoyment, is to open an account with a tenner or so and try and build it up. Lets face it, not many of us are going to be winning life changing bets, but a flutter here and there makes things more interesting.When you bet the mortgage it makes watching the event a bit like sitting through a horror film.

I did a sell total goal minutes for the whole of Div 1 a couple of years ago. Cant remember the game but Freddy kept banging in late goals. Every minute one went in cost me a quid. The crowd were going wild - I was going err yep.

Exeter v Norwich @ 17/10
Bournemouth v Rotherham @ 2/1
Portsmouth v Fulham @ 17/10
Bolton v Sunderland @ 9/4
4 Folds, 1 bet * £1.90

Four away wins, odds are 70/1.

Best way to start IMHO, and the way that gives most enjoyment, is to open an account with a tenner or so and try and build it up. Lets face it, not many of us are going to be winning life changing bets, but a flutter here and there makes things more interesting.When you bet the mortgage it makes watching the event a bit like sitting through a horror film.

I did a sell total goal minutes for the whole of Div 1 a couple of years ago. Cant remember the game but Freddy kept banging in late goals. Every minute one went in cost me a quid. The crowd were going wild - I was going err yep.

Aye, i'm not going to gallop around placing bets of £30 or £40. It's best to put on a £5-er on ones your certain on , like say, Man United beating Hull City and then £2.50 or less on ones your not certain on , say, Birmingham beating Hull. It's better to see it just slowly rise by a couple of pound each week and then take out your winnings and pocket them.

Bet365 have Barney first scorer @ 17-2! Not bad, considering that they have Revs & Walker at a shorter price!
They also have Moussa 15-2 to score at any time, or 18-1 first goalscorer.
Picked up on Tuesday with Barney to score two or more goals @ 20-1 - don't bet big stakes but am partial to a flutter.
The half-time/full-time bet is also not bad odds @ 28-1.
As Steveo says, you don't have to bet big to get enjoyment from it.

I've put a few on. A 12 fold, with all away teams. But teams such as WBA etc so big teams.

Returns £59,000.00.

And gonna put a small accy on tomorrow.

Bristol City to beat Palace
Huddersfield to beat Southampton
Leyton O to beat Oldham

10.00 at 8/1

Forever optimistic ive bunged a fiver on us at 125/1 to win 4-0.

Also, buy Arschavin goal minutes at 17 and Lee Westwood each way @ 22's.

Also a 4 team accumulator Galatasaray v Denizlispor -Galatasaray
Trabzonspor v Diyarbakirspor Trabzonspor
Newcastle v Reading - Newcastle
Chelsea v Hull -Chelsea

Should signal another weekend of misery.

125/1 eh? not too bad considering anythings possible at this level

Newcastle-reading is a bit of a dodgy one. i'd favour a draw personally.

I've put a few on. A 12 fold, with all away teams. But teams such as WBA etc so big teams.

Returns £59,000.00.

And gonna put a small accy on tomorrow.

These are my favourites!! Except I usually chuck about 3 draws in there aswell and go for 14 results.

Highest return i could have won was £330k! A third of a million! I was sure i was gunna win aswell.

That's from a £2 stake

Back