• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Weird dreams involving SUFC.

Has anyone had a random dream involving the club?.

had a dream last night we were away ro Luton (kind of nightmare i suppose) and Tyson Fury was with us alongside his Mrs.

before the game every time he finished his pint and cracked onto another pub we all had to follow him until everyone was drunk as hats!. Inside the ground it was just a sea of bodies falling over each other and the police were powerless to act due to their fear of Tyson fury?.

God knows what that meant but it was a mad old dream.

anyone else had a random dream involving the club?

I had this nightmare that we were bottom of the football league, with only small children left to play for us in a ground where the crowd were just cardboard cutouts..
We were potless & this evil b*stard called Taxman was trying to steal our remaining cash, horrible it was....?

Last edited:
I had a serious operation a few years ago and was so ill afterwards that I had hallucinations where I was stuck in a water tower competing in a singing competition where the person who lost would drown.

For some reason this was in New York and Phil Brown had flown the whole Southend squad over to be in the audience and I remember Nile Ranger being particularly vocal in his support for me. ?

Moral of the story? Stay off morphine ladies and gents. ?

I thought my crazy hallucination tale wouldn’t be topped but **** me, that one smashes it out of the park my friend ?
I dreamed the night before the game against Crawley that we were 4-0 up in injury time and Elvis was on the ball weighing up whether to go for it one more time. From which we can conclude that my dreams are not prophetic in any way.

I once had a... fascinating... night on morphine where I spent ages trying to find a comfortable position to sleep. And then couldn't get to sleep because though I was comfortable, I wasn't comfortable.

It didn't seem strange to me at the time that there were two of me. It was really annoying, though, that only one of me seemed to be able to get comfy at any given moment.

I had a dream that I was playing for Southend and Jack Charlton was a pundit.

At half time he rubbished my performance referred to me as a ponce.
I have been giggling about this all morning..??
Thanks to your post I just called my work mate a Ponce to see what reaction it would get!

It is a vastly underrated word these days..

Last edited:
I sometimes dream I'm playing at Roots Hall. If things get any worse it might become a premonition !

Had a dream last night that I was at training with MM and he was laying into the squad, but his voice was Harry Redknapp’s ??‍♂️

I had one about a month ago with Sol in it. Quite a strange one. I was working with a TV production crew on a documentary about dispute resolution - I know, so exciting - and I was interviewing Sol. Sol was relaxed, urbane, dapper and very self-assured. He was involved in a dispute with other residents of the apartment block that he was living in and it transpired that he wasn't actually that interested in resolving the dispute but he was looking forward to receiving the £100k appearance fee. Do TV docs. pay out that kind of dosh? It must have been a dream. And of course it was.

I had an dream that I was the lightning fast winger who can score with an thunderbolt shots with either feet, turned the game around in Southend favour, with the score at 2-1 in play off final at Wembley, another goal would seals SUFC place in Premiership, we had an free kick (with a minute to go, within 30 yard toward the goal. I step up, do an Ronaldo pose, then scored an screamer over the wall, into the back of the net then I whip my shirt off & run to the crowd and showed my tattooed SUFC crests and tapped it to let everyone know who I support ..... only to wake up and find out that we are bottom of FL in reality ?

I dreamt last night that we were losing 6-0 at col ewe and Ron was trying to sack MM mid-game! There was still half an hour to play!
One of those dreams where it feels really real when you wake up, luckily I realised I’d been watching it in a bar (it was on the telly) with a large group of workmates, so it couldn’t be true! Thank god. I think it shows how worried I am about us at the moment though!

I've wrote this on here before, But a few years ago I had a dream that We had to beat a team in Yellow away from home to stay up.

In the dream, we lost and got relegated to the national league ...

This thread reminded me of the dream and I've just checked the fixtures ...

We play Newport last game of the season ... albeit we are at home that day ...

I'm actually freaked out at how accurate I might have imagined the future ?

Back