• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Weird dreams involving SUFC.

I dreamt last night that we were losing 6-0 at col ewe and Ron was trying to sack MM mid-game! There was still half an hour to play!
One of those dreams where it feels really real when you wake up, luckily I realised I’d been watching it in a bar (it was on the telly) with a large group of workmates, so it couldn’t be true! Thank god. I think it shows how worried I am about us at the moment though!
Getting horrible flashbacks ? Is Ron in the dugout by chance?!

I meant to post in this the other week. I dreamed that I met Bilel Mohsni on the bus. He'd hurt his leg and was walking with a stick, so I helped him cross the road after we got off the bus.

We decided to go to the pub and on the way there, we talked about his plans for the future. He was going to move to Los Angeles and study psychology.

My dreams are really quite boring sometimes.

It was a few days before the Wembley game V Wycombe. The dream was me and my mates were on the way up to the game and we stoppednoff at the Green Man with all the Plymouth fans.

Yeah try to make sense of that one ?

Back