• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Welcome to Cukoo Farm

ldnfatso

Red Rep King!
I was on the train last night and listening to the Radio. They was talking about Col Ewes new ground and the fact that "Welcome to Cuckoo Farm" will hardly be the most intimidating message like "This is Anfield" when the players walk out of the tunnel towards the pitch next season. This got me thinking how imperitive it is to get the name of our stadium right and not look like a bunch of ****s like they will!

It should say "Welcome to Cloud Cuckoo land"

From Wiki..

Cloud Cuckoo Land refers to an (unrealistically) idealistic state where everything is perfect. ("You're living in Cloud-cuckoo-land.") It hints that the person referred to is naïve, unaware of reality or deranged in holding such an optimistic belief.

anything with Shrimper in probably wiont strike fear into our opponents. Maybe it will be time for a new nickname to go with the new ground.

I have a spare fiver .. do you think there'll go for my "The Inbred Scum ******* Stadium" suggestion ??

I'll see that fiver, and raise another 50p for the name "The Karl Duguid likes to take it up the bum from both Mikey Adams and Jamie Cureton holding a sour granny smith at the same time Memorial Stadium"

Best get a bigger sign or reduce the font size...

I'll see that fiver, and raise another 50p for the name "The Karl Duguid likes to take it up the bum from both Mikey Adams and Jamie Cureton holding a sour granny smith at the same time Memorial Stadium"

Best get a bigger sign or reduce the font size...

Its yours Irish ... I simply refuse to give them a penny more, oh hang on .. i've found a stale quaver under my desk .. negotiations could be back on !!!

Back