• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I am a masters student at the London School of Economics. As part of my studies, I am doing some research into what people thinking about the welfare state. Specifically I am interested in the views of people living in Thurrock.

I am looking to interview people about how they feel about the welfare state at the moment and what, if any, reforms they might like to see in the future. The interview would take between 30 minutes and an hour and will be recorded but made anonymous.

Would anyone on here be interested? There are no right or wrong answers, it's just a case of you giving me your opinion and that's it. If you are interested you can send me a message on here or email me at m.rogers1@lse.ac.uk.

Thanks

The welfare state is a very broad subject, stretching from the NHS through social work to benefits and pensions.
good luck though

it is, i'm hoping to do a more over-arching view than to go into too much detail which each area but they are important.
you did raise my hopes though coz i thought i had a bite

It was great while it lasted! I'm not in Thurrock myself but there must be a few 'Zoners who are.

Back