• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Well done!

wiggy

Darryl's Love Child
don't know how you do it but keep pulling decent results out of the bag. Don't agree with everything you do, who does?,but with your resources i take me hat off, we aint the best team by far but whatever you do keeps us in the fold,team spirit goes a long way!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (wiggy @ Jan. 07 2006,23:53)]don't know how you do it but keep pulling decent results out of the bag. Don't agree with everything you do, who does?,but with your resources i take me hat off, we aint the best team by far but whatever you do keeps us in the fold,team spirit goes a long way!
QUICK!! SOMEONE CALL 999.....WIGGY'S CLEARLY NOT WELL!!!!!  
laugh.gif

Well bugger me, will somebody please pick me up off the bloody floor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A few years ago I thought I'd never see a man mounted by a horse or Wigan promoted to the Premier$hite but this absolutely HAS to be the absolute mother of all shocks......I NEVER EVER IN MY WILDEST DREAMS expected to see wiggy dish out PRAISE on Shrimperzone!!!!  
biggrin.gif

tounge.gif

I can now die happy......  
laugh.gif

Nice one wiggy, you certainly know how to keep this board off balance!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

FANTASTIC!

Well done Wiggy for actually finding a computer after a positive performance!

In the spirit of praise I will go as far to say that it sounded like Daryl had another great game today!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimpersarmy @ Jan. 08 2006,00:22)]*faints*
I've just woken up again with the aid of some smelling salts.

*faints again after re-reading Wiggy's praise*

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bucks_blue @ Jan. 08 2006,00:33)]In the spirit of praise I will go as far to say that it sounded like Daryl had another great game today!

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
In this whole tree hugging phase, I think I can rightly say that Flavs has been in the best form since he has joined the club...

*Grabs tin helmet*

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimpersarmy @ Jan. 08 2006,00:38)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimpersarmy @ Jan. 08 2006,00:22)]*faints*
I've just woken up again with the aid of some smelling salts.

*faints again after re-reading Wiggy's praise*
Typical...

Seconded. *Also grabs helmet*.

But then again, the Daily Mail agrees. "Fabulous Flahaven".

Back