• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Well done guys!

feedthegoat_mcfc

Glad to hear youve been promoted, thoroughly desered by the sounds of it, lets hope you in the league next week.

cant wait to come down next week and watch the goat and your promotion party!

glad to hear the goater is playin well still, and glad to hear bradbury aint coz sorry to say hes utter crap, well he was or city, dont really know if hes improved!

anyway well done and see you all next saturday!!

Cheers geezer! Hope you enjoy your trip down next here next week if you are coming....and hope the GOat gives you a good reason to be jumping up and down at the end after he scores a pen to win us the league!

lets hope he scores, we all will have something to cheer about. looking forward to coming down, staying over nite as well so hopefully will be a gud night out.

got my bermuda flag and goater shirt!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (feedthegoat_mcfc @ April 30 2006,19:17)]glad to hear the goater is playin well still, and glad to hear bradbury aint coz sorry to say hes utter crap,
Glad to hear Bradbury "ain't"?

Bradbury has been great for us thank you!
oops.gif

Ta for the congrats though.

ahh rite, sorry about that, i thought i read somewhere that he been playing crap sorry!!!

coz he was a prat for us!! fort he wer better than he was!

He had the odd injury like any player but i wouldnt say he had any more than theaverage player!

put it this way he played 30 games in two seasons, scored 10 goals, which isnt a bad return, it was just the effort he put into the games and the way he didnt turn up for training and if he did he was late.

he fort he wer better than any other player at the club! and kicked off when we bort goat coz he fort he wer the best striker there

Well you couldn't accuse him of not working hard enough here. He works his nuts off every game.

Well thats good to hear! I become quite fond of teams with past city players, prior at yours as well?? does he play very often??

[b said:
Quote[/b] (feedthegoat_mcfc @ April 30 2006,19:47)]Well thats good to hear! I become quite fond of teams with past city players, prior at yours as well?? does he play very often??
ever present until he got injured.

shame, fantastic servant for us!!! was hoping for him to be playing next week

He won't be involved unfortunately. Hasn't played since going off against Walsall in February. He'll be there prancing around in the celebrations like he does, so you can show you're appreciation to him still!
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (feedthegoat_mcfc @ April 30 2006,19:47)]Well thats good to hear! I become quite fond of teams with past city players, prior at yours as well?? does he play very often??
As other people have mentioned Prior is injured. What they haven't mentioned is that he is also ex-Southend!

He started his career at Southend before moving to Norwich etc..

Cheers for the congratulations FtG, hope you enjoy your trip to Roots Hall next week and I hope you get to see Goater score at least one more time.

wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Prague Blue @ May 01 2006,08:30)]Just out of curiousity, how many city fans are coming down to the Hall?
I think they were given 300 tickets officially, but there will probably be 400+ as others got them before they were given an allocation.

Back