• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Well done Luton

Uncle Leo

This cook is an anti-semite
When Crouch got that goal I thought they were done, but even though the equaliser was a bit spawny, they certainly deserved the draw. A bumper pay day at Anfield awaits and God knows they need it.

Fair play to Brizzle and Sheffield Wednesday to, another good day in the FA Cup!

Out of 4 games against division 3 opposition, the premier$hite lost 2 and drew 2.

Division 3 > Premier$hite.

the luton game was excellent. end to end stuff with plenty of chances. was what the fa cup is all about. luton should have gone ahead on a few occassions but a bit of dodgy defending cost they. credit to them for coming straight back at newcastle and getting their goal even though it was very lucky. they deserved at least a draw and good luck to them at anfield. can't see them winning there though.

Would be nice to see Stoke knock out Newcastle too.

Well done to Luton et al.

I quite fancy Newcastle away in the next round.

Would be a good day out, at a ground I haven't been to before and we'd have a chance of an upset that would make headlines, but isn't that far fetched.

the stoke game is also pretty good to. stoke have one chant that is so loud, havn't a clue what they saying but i remember them doing it last season when we were at home.

Love the bit when they go "HA HA HA HA HA".

I actually think Luton should be a bit disappointed not to have won having done the hard work as I will when, as looks like happening, Stoke don't win this game. Would have been nice to see one of the big four go out.

Out of 4 games against division 3 opposition, the premier$hite lost 2 and drew 2.

Division 3 > Premier$hite.

serves them all right for fielding weakened sides.

The FA Cup lost a lot of gloss from the moment Man United decided to opt out.

Would be a good day out, at a ground I haven't been to before and we'd have a chance of an upset that would make headlines, but isn't that far fetched.

No thank you! I did that journey 12 times for 6 weeks and its a pain in the ****!! I thought while I am up there I will do Newcastle to get it out the way and just pray we don't get them in the cup. Now I haven't done Stoke so that will do me ;)

That'd do me. Although I of course wouldn't be disappointed if we got Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal or Man Utd, I have been to all their grounds. A trip to St James's Park would be cracking. Or canny even, as I believe they are known to say in those parts.

Man City would be quality as well.

That'd do me. Although I of course wouldn't be disappointed if we got Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal or Man Utd, I have been to all their grounds. A trip to St James's Park would be cracking. Or canny even, as I believe they are known to say in those parts.

Man City would be quality as well.

Best thing about Man City would be that Wet Sham had already been knocked out.

Not overly bothered about getting one of the big 4. I'd rather a longer cup run.

the luton game was excellent. end to end stuff with plenty of chances. was what the fa cup is all about. luton should have gone ahead on a few occassions but a bit of dodgy defending cost they. credit to them for coming straight back at newcastle and getting their goal even though it was very lucky. they deserved at least a draw and good luck to them at anfield. can't see them winning there though.

Eh? What game were you watching?

Back