• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

onceknownasrab

President
Well done to the gaffer. Four games unbeaten. Three consecutive home victories and a brand of football that not only draws less complaints from the fans but is successful too. All this from a limited size squad and players still gelling. I gave it to PS with both barrels on here last season, deservedly, so credit where credit is due, I think the fellow is closer than ever to a promotion formula. I recognise he needs a few bodies in to enhance the team/create competition for places and act as cover but hopefully that too will be resolved in the near future. Perhaps now, whilst the mood is good, young Cluniemore might make a welcome reappearance and give a few hints as to where things stand with the club and transfers at the moment. Keep it up PS.

Despite the poor start has been promising.

Two away games coming up, one away to the Gills which looks like a tough one.

If we come out of those two with any thing decent I'll be pleased.

Hope off the field problems don't start affecting the team.

So we should win these games. Wycombe appear to not know which way the wind is blowing for them at the moment and may still have a relegation hangover but then after we played exeptionally well should have buried them with a hevier scoreline. Wimbledon are a poor side and how they didn't fight relegation I don't know. Still needed a get out of jail tactic to win which proved the last kick of the game. And for me Daggers will be there for the taking for most if not all teams. They'll be fighting the drop this season and think they and Barnet will go down this season. After going down to 10 men so early on we should have gone onto win with ridicolus ease. I know 10 men teams can come up trumps but this is Daggers and they are horrendously poor. Our next two matches are toughies and defeats in both of them will see us back hal way down the bottom half. They are the real tests not Wombles and Daggers at home.

I think you mean great progress after a slow start. Two away games to look forward to and points to be gained. A little positivity isn't so hard. Also off the field problems are part and parcel of a footballers life in the modern game, particularly in the lower levels. Artists follow their dream and often earn nothing, many musicians scrape by to do the thing they love. It's about time footballers were grateful to be where so many of us wish we were.

I think though Gills are due a slip up and we are going to be playing the at the perfect time!!

I think you mean great progress after a slow start. Two away games to look forward to and points to be gained. A little positivity isn't so hard. Also off the field problems are part and parcel of a footballers life in the modern game, particularly in the lower levels. Artists follow their dream and often earn nothing, many musicians scrape by to do the thing they love. It's about time footballers were grateful to be where so many of us wish we were.

Yeah I didn't mean the poor start itself was promising. :smile:

We have beaten 3 teams, of which 2look to be destined to fight relegation, but winning breeds confidence.

We are in a better position than we were a week ago and 4 points from the next two games would be a great achievement.

yeh i think the next two games will show if we have the balls to challenge this season, i would take three points right now out of the next two games for me.

Gills have had a mentally easy start to the season in terms of fixtures, and to be honest they should not have dropped any points :winking:

Bradford and Chesterfield at home, Wycombe and Daggers and Barnet (away). All of them in the bottom 7 and they have Bristol Rovers next who are 23rd.

how much to Scally pay the fixture computer!

They may be top, but have not come up against a half decent side as yet.

And the success rolls on! Keep it going Blues and PS. A lot more of the supporters are supportive of this success and style of play. Well done to all.

Top Work, PS.

Cluniemore, would appreciate your thoughts on the season thus far.

Regards,

People arent shouting abuse are they ?

Paul Sturrocks Barmy Army was even sung last home game for quite a while.

A win at Gillingham would be fantastic, but happy with a draw after a great run of results.

they still do in the east mate

I sit in the east at moment (although back to family enclosure soon probably), they moan about everything.

4 wins on the bounce and a decent result hopefully tomorrow and Saturday should see a more positive atmosphere fingers crossed.

Hope not. Doing things with animals is wrong, end of.

Personal opinion mate. We all know it is wrong but it hasn't stopped many of us getting involved with animals over the years!! Do we regret it, either? In the mane mostly not! :winking:

Back