• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Trucking shrimper

Coach⭐⭐
Just like to say well done to the brainless moron who thought it would be a great idea to hurl a smoke bomb at John White. He'd managed to make his way through the crowd of Shrewsbury fans to acknowledge the fans only to have it land not 2 feet from him. With a look of disgust, he turned and walked away. Not suprisingly. :angry:

From our end 'Trucking' or from the side where the Shrewsbury fans were?

I'm so fed up with the moronic element in our support that think these things are "fun".

I saw that too but am hoping it was not directed at John and it just happened to land near him.
At the end I only saw John, Anton and Thompson come over and they had to pass all through the Shrewsbury supporters to get to us.
I was not clear as to whether our supporters were booing Brown or just booing in general

The club put on free coaches and cheap tickets to get the team a big support in the play off run in. Yes they didn't play well and didn't get the result. But that doesn't make it acceptable to do things like this.

People keep bringing these smoke bombs to the games. It's costing our club money and you're ****ing it up for the fans who are not ********s. Keep doing stupid things like this and they will put bans on away fans. So just leave the ****ing smoke bombs at home!

Chances are that Police spotters will have either caught it on camera or hopefully identified whoever threw it.

Back