• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

* ORM *

Still Loves Emma Bunton. Roy McDonough is God!
Flying the flag for SUFC in Sai Kung, Hong Kong
No doubt some of you won't find this funny but heregoes:

Two Muslim mothers are sitting in a cafe in Ramalah chatting over a pint of milk.

The older of the two pulls her bag out and starts flipping through pictures and they start reminiscing.

"This is my oldest son. He's 24 years old now"

"Yes, I remember him as a baby" says the other mother cheerfully.

"He's a martyr now, though" mum confides.

"Oh so sad dear," says the other.

"And this is my second son. He's 21."

"Oh, I remember him," says the other happily, "he had such curly hair when he was born."

"He's a martyr, too," says mum quietly.

"Oh gracious me," says the other.

"And this is my third son. My baby. He's 18," she whispers.

"Yes," says the friend enthusiastically. "I remember when he first started school."

"He's a martyr, also" says mum, with tears in her eyes.

After a pause and a deep sigh, the second mother looks wistfully at photographs and says................

"They blow up so fast, don't they?"

That's offensive and very wrong in this moment of time.

Which is why I couldn't help a snigger.

rock.gif

For a millisecond I almost bit until I scrolled down. A mild pinking around the gills did come to pass.
tounge.gif

We went through this a couple of weeks back.

The British way is not to tread on eggshells. Tasteless humour is one of the things that distinguishes us from the rest of the world and makes us (the people not the politics and foreign policy) better than most.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Aug. 01 2005,11:55)]For a millisecond I almost bit until I scrolled down. A mild pinking around the gills did come to pass.
tounge.gif

We went through this a couple of weeks back.

The British way is not to tread on eggshells. Tasteless humour is one of the things that distinguishes us from the rest of the world and makes us (the people not the politics and foreign policy) better than most.
Even though you realised I was kidding, you still can't help trying to explain yourself can you.

laugh.gif

That's almost as bad as the one about 2 asian girls buying rucksacks in a camping shop.

1st asian girl - Does my bomb look big in this ??

Or this one.

Beauticians in London are going on strike because the Metropolitan Police are now doing Brazilians for nothing.

A man walks into a sex shop,

"I'd like a blow up doll, please" he says to the assistant.

"Black or white?" The assistant asks

"Black" he replies

"Muslim or Christian?" The assistant asks

"What's that got to do with anything?" the man asks, confused.

"Well sir, the Muslim one blows itself up..."

Back