• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pubey

Hi all, for a rough idea of costs/allocations etc...

Sheffield United v Huddersfield / MK Dons
League One Play Off Final Saturday 26th May 2012, Kick Off 3.00pm
This match is ALL TICKET for Blades fans. Sheffield United have been allocated the East Side of Wembley Stadium and approximately 39,800 tickets are available.
Tickets are priced at:
Category 1 £88 Adults and £44 Concessions
Category 2 £64 Adults and £32 Concessions
Category 3 £54 Adults and £27 Concessions
Category 4 £44 Adults and £22 Concessions
Category 5 £34 Adults and £17 Concessions
Wembley have given us strict instructions on the order of which tickets should be sold. Supporters will be able to request a particular price of ticket but not a particular block, row or seat number.

Concessions are available to Juniors 16 and under and Seniors over 60.
Juniors will not be allowed into Wembley Stadium unless accompanied by a responsible adult. 126 Wheelchair spaces are available priced at £34 Adults and £17 Over 60s, 16 and Under, with a carer free of charge.
Ambulant disabled tickets are also available priced at the above, with a carer free of charge should this be required.
Proof of disability will be required when purchasing tickets.
Family Area Approximately 1000 tickets will be available in a designated family area in blocks 107-104. These are Category 3 priced tickets - £54 adults and £27 concessions. Tickets in this area will only be available to families with children. Our normal Family Stand restriction of 2 adults per child will be in place. Please note this area cannot be booked online.
The Ticket Office will be extremely busy during this period and queues are to be expected over the telephone and in person. Supporters are advised that the quickest and easiest way to secure a ticket is to book online
Staff will be working as quickly as possible and over long hours to ensure that fans are serviced as efficiently as possible. Your patience is appreciated.
Ticket sales dates have been carefully planned according to the short timescales and amount of tickets we have to sell.
Tickets will be on sale to Members (including season ticket holders) on the following dates:

Wednesday 16th May - 9am-2pm 18,000+ Loyalty Points
Supporters with 18,000+ Loyalty Points can purchase 2 tickets per person.

Wednesday 16th May - 2.30pm-9pm 15,000+ Loyalty Points
Supporters with 15,000+ Loyalty Points can purchase 2 tickets per person.

Thursday 17th May - 9am-2pm 12,000+ Loyalty Points
Supporters with 12,000+ Loyalty Points can purchase 2 tickets per person.

Thursday 17th May- 2.30pm-9pm 8,000+ Loyalty Points
Supporters with 8,000+ Loyalty Points can purchase 2 tickets per person.

Friday 18th May - 9am-2pm 5,000+ Loyalty Points
Supporters with 5,000+ Loyalty Points can purchase 2 tickets per person.

Friday 18th May - 2.30pm-9pm 2,500+ Loyalty Points, Super Draw Members,
Blades Members, Official Supporters Club Members.
Supporters with 2,500+ Loyalty Points can purchase 2 tickets per person.

2012 Super Draw Members can purchase 2 tickets per person, 2012 Super Draw Card must be produced in person at the time of purchase. Blades Members and Official Supporter Club Members can purchase 2 tickets per membership card in person only.

Saturday 19th May - General Sale Tickets are on general sale.

All ticket sales are subject to availability.
Supporters can purchase tickets in person, over the telephone on 08719951889 or online at www.sufc.talent-sport.co.uk/
Could all supporters please ensure that you have your customer numbers ready when purchasing tickets.

So no way of having a singing section then.

Good to see theres a family section. Whats this 2 tickets per person lark ? What if someone wanted to take a family of 4 ?

Will worry about that Thursday, got a bit of a hurdle to overcome..

So no way of having a singing section then.

Good to see theres a family section. Whats this 2 tickets per person lark ? What if someone wanted to take a family of 4 ?

Will worry about that Thursday, got a bit of a hurdle to overcome..
I've already bailed on last chance Olympics tickets as its max 4 tickets and I have 3 kids. I'd guess this 2 ticket limit is because they will sell out their allocation, I assume IF we were to play at Wembley it'd be without a ticket limit as we'd all have to invite everyone we've ever met in order to get a sizeable crowd. If the club are reading - please don't set limits in the first round of sales and then ditch the limits later - just splits everyone up and means less would go. IF we ever needed to think about such things....
I'd hope most tickets are category 4 and 5.

2 tickets per person must be because of the fact that Sheffield United have over 15,000 season ticket holders. It's there way of managing the demand and making sure the loyal fans get a chance of getting a ticket. once they get to general sale it looks like people can buy as many as they want.

People are moaning and quite rightly so that the Crewe fans are talking as if they've already progressed to the final and yet here we are talking about prices for the Final....

People are moaning and quite rightly so that the Crewe fans are talking as if they've already progressed to the final and yet here we are talking about prices for the Final....

I agree this thread should be hidden or deleted if we don’t get through

I know we can play better and not a total long ball team like Saturday but let’s not count our chickens hey

Wembley is STILL massive a pipe Dream

There was a lot of speculation about prices in previous threads, and I guess that people do want to know because it could be an expensive weekend in a few weeks IF we get there. I was only posting some info to help people with that. Personally it doesn't look too extortionate.

I would imagine the most expensive ones are in the middle of the pitch in the front tier or behind the goal, the cheapest would be in the top tier.

Back