• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Thought you could order on line still until Friday afternoon and pick them up from wembley? Or am I wrong. Some people I know we're going to do that to avoid postal disappointment and shananigans.

Ah right well that will help boost the crowd...

Thought you could order on line still until Friday afternoon and pick them up from wembley? Or am I wrong. Some people I know we're going to do that to avoid postal disappointment and shananigans.

I'm pretty sure that you're right.

18000 now sold according to Sky...that must be about it with postage needed, unless people can pay on the day.
Postage not needed - you buy on line and after today you pick your tickets up at Wembley on the day- just like when you buy tickets online for RH and pick up from the north east corner.

Weren't the ticket prices a lot cheaper too? Don't remember the most expensive being anywhere near £60 but I have a short memory so I may be wrong.

I still ahve my JPT ticket, it was £2.00 cheaper. Interestingly my tickets for saturday were in the same block, same seat number and one row from what I had last time--- spooky ( we havee now moved a few rows owing to me cocking up the order )

18000 now sold according to Sky...that must be about it with postage needed, unless people can pay on the day.
That 18,000 figure is from before any tickets were sold today. Sky are using out of date information. Would imagine it has at least risen to 18,500, possibly 19,000 by now.

Right I've still got a pair of tickets spare, no interest yet, if anyone wants them, £10 each, PM me.

Just been handed a leaflet by sammy the shrimp at fenchurch street promoting the game so look out for a late surge on sales.

Having been down at the club all day today, I was actually really genuinely shocked at how many people were coming in to us (selling coach tickets) thinking they could buy match tickets from us as well, and clearly knowing nothing about the outsourcing!

Back