• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Apologies if i've missed this somewhere else in this thread but now that my tickets have FINALLY arrived after a very long week's wait, what is the difference between the Concession and the Full Price tickets? They all say Full Price on them and I can't see a difference -- how do I know I'm dishing out the right one to the right people in my 19-person party? Any help gratefully received!

oh, ignore me, i see you can tell from the enclosed receipt!
UTB!

Apologies if i've missed this somewhere else in this thread but now that my tickets have FINALLY arrived after a very long week's wait, what is the difference between the Concession and the Full Price tickets? They all say Full Price on them and I can't see a difference -- how do I know I'm dishing out the right one to the right people in my 19-person party? Any help gratefully received!
You don't bother all the tickets are the same. There will be no problems at Wembley each ticket will be read as valid without any difference between child/adult/concession.
Yep it's on the receipt but that's only from See Tickets.

Even so, why not just buy one ticket in every six.

Surely their entry system flags up whether a kid or adult ticket has been entered.

Although if the tickets arent labelled then there is little chance of people holding the right ticket when they go in anyway.

The concession tickets have a very small perforated edge at the bottom corner, stating that they are concessions.

Even so, why not just buy one ticket in every six.

Surely their entry system flags up whether a kid or adult ticket has been entered.

Although if the tickets arent labelled then there is little chance of people holding the right ticket when they go in anyway.

thats what I was thinking, kind of like the train ticket barriers beeping when it's a child ticket. Surely the bar codes are listed as concession. The seat numbers are listed as concessions on the receipt so they may expect people to have the right tickets in had

Yeah but Ive got 9 tickets, its not reasonable to expect me to have taken a separate receipt along to work out which ticket is which.

Odd system.

When you booked the tickets it should have given you a break down on the confirmation. i.e adults seat 177-181, conc seats 182-188. I posted a similar thing on here yesterday and everyones tickets are the same in terms of £38 etc

The concession tickets have a very small perforated edge at the bottom corner, stating that they are concessions.

Full Price and Concession tickets all have that same perforated edge - there's no difference. I've just gone by my receipt and penned a red 'C' for Concession on the relevant ones so i can dish out the right no. of tickets to the right people (we're not all arriving together). Because surely otherwise i could have bought 16 concession tix and 3 adults thereby saving a lot of money, as Jam Man points out.

You don't bother all the tickets are the same. There will be no problems at Wembley each ticket will be read as valid without any difference between child/adult/concession.
Yep it's on the receipt but that's only from See Tickets.

I would have thought it highly likely that the barcode will register as "concession" at the barrier. Whether the staff there will be remotely bothered is another matter ! Just to be on the safe side I would distribute mixed tickets properly as per the seetickets receipt or your confirmation email.

Confirmed on the OS "nearly" 20,000 tickets sold and they will be available from 1pm tomorrow at the West Ticket Office at Wembley.

I see you are presenting the ball tomorrow..well done old man :winking:

2dgvsbc.png

We hit the 20,000 ticket mark. Well done all! Hopefully this will be a day to remember :happy:

Back