• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

This link shows the 6 price levels for League 2. No idea why League 2 has 6 prices and League 1 has 5 prices.
Anyway £44 for the Middle Club Wembley seats behind the goal is excellent value. The same seats for the League 1 play-off final are £62 and I dread to think how much the Championship play-off final tickets will be.

http://www.football-league.co.uk/ne...2-play-off-final-key-information-2456297.aspx

they want to have a ****ing word with themselves!!! £60 for a League Two game is daylight robbery!

I'll **** and moan about this for a long time, but it won't stop me attending....

You can buy as many tickets as you want in blocks of up to 10. You can order 10, then order another 10 and so on. As far as I can tell there is no restriction on how many orders you make.
If you want more than 10 in one order then you need to fill out the form.

Well that sucks. I can see them being able to buy a couple, but to have 9 daytrippers being able to get tickets before regular non-season ticket holders isnt right.

Lucky we wont be selling out :smile:

A season ticket holder can buy unlimited tickets!

they want to have a ****ing word with themselves!!! £60 for a League Two game is daylight robbery!

I'll **** and moan about this for a long time, but it won't stop me attending....

Dont buy a £60 ticket then.

There are tickets available for £26, why focus on just the most expensive price?

Its not a League Two game anyway, its a Wembley final.

Are there any plans to try and get singers / TBV together?

Yes, read the official site

Designated Areas

The Family Area of 1,695 seats is at the rear of Blocks 137 – 140.
The singing area will be situated in Blocks 133 and 134, with the Shrimpers Trust in Block 136 and Shrimperzone / Travelzone in Block 132. Please note these areas will be on sale to all supporters so the designation is to assist in people grouping together, you won’t need additional details.

Read more at http://www.southendunited.co.uk/new...be-wanderers-2457217.aspx#r3o4MKroKKcuczyj.99

Where ever you sit in Wembley its a great view. Personally the lower tiers are better, upstairs is very high.

The Lower tiers are ok but the rake of the seats is very shallow especially if you have young children they struggle to see.

We sat in the family enclosure last time, which is towards the back of the lower tier, great views from there.

Yep that's the better option if you want to go with younger children in the lower tier as more children in there = less taller people in front and easier to swap kids about so they can see.

Yep that's the better option if you want to go with younger children in the lower tier as more children in there = less taller people in front and easier to swap kids about so they can see.

We didnt have a problem to be honest, plenty of adults in the section and we didnt have to shuffle. They got a much better view there than in the West Stand for sure.

We were fairly high up in the lower tiers though.

Back