• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Razam

Coach
As the ticket details are now available, my OP is a bit irrelevant, hence in the spolier tag.
  Spoiler:  
It was previously mentioned that Wembley tickets will be outsourced to SeeTickets.

Looking at their site, Preston tickets go on sale on the 20th for the match on 24th.
http://www.seetickets.com/search/?B...&c=182&q=&dst=May+14+2015&dend=May+31+2015&l=

So I'm assuming our tickets will go on sale on the 19th?

Full ticket details are on the OS now: http://www.southendunited.co.uk/news/article/southend-united-tickets-wycombe-wanderers-2457217.aspx

The priority sale, for Season Card holders (including half season card holders and any new season card holders for season 2015/16), Shareholders and Blues Lottery members will commence on Friday 15th May at 9 am and end at 8:59 am on Sunday 17th May, with general sale starting at 9 am on Sunday 17th May.

Ticket Prices for the final will be as follows:

Cat 1 Adults: £60; Concessions £30
Cat 2 Adults: £48; Concessions £24
Cat 3 Adults £44; Concessions £22
Cat 4 Adults £38; Concessions £19
Cat 5 Adults £32; Concessions £16
Cat 6 Adults £26; Concessions £13

Last edited:
I did notice yesterday that Preston were allocated 35k, Swindon 30k, (IIRC?). Anyroad, no panic. rush/crush, if you want a ticket Blue Army - you will get one......

Page 9 of tonight's matchday programme - 'From The Boardroom' - Steve Kavanagh

"Should we progress, tickets will go on sale tomorrow morning with two days priority for Season Card Holders, Blues Lottery members and Shareholders."

We'll be located in the west end of Wembley and have an allocation of over 30,000

I hope they are allocated on an average crowd size basis - we should get plenty.....although with both sides being nearby it should be a larger crowd than the JPT

Winning with us supporting from the West end suits me.......dispels the memories of JTP and means we don't spend the whole match keeping the sun out of our eyes.

As mentioned on another thread will there be a TBV section?

Jnr

no idea- but it didn't work last time , we had a block, but the block is simply massive so the singers were still really spread out . Plus people brought friends who just come for the day out, and certainly don't sing

Looks like it should be easier for people to congregate together this time which should help with the atmosphere. I imagine we'll be a bit more spread out though, especially if we don't sell more than 15-20k tickets.

Back