• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

We're 20/1 with William Hill for next season

KrustyTheKray

President
Surely has to be worth a bet!!!

16/1 with Bet365.

Full list from Bet 365

Leeds 4/1
Leicester 5/1
Colchester 12/1
Carlisle 12/1
Peterborough 12/1
S****horpe 14/1
Milton Keynes Dons 14/1
Tranmere 16/1
Southend 16/1
Brighton 20/1
Huddersfield 20/1
Oldham 20/1
Bristol Rovers 25/1
Northampton 25/1
Swindon 25/1
Hereford 33/1
Millwall 33/1
Hartlepool 33/1
Leyton Orient 33/1
Crewe 40/1
Yeovil 40/1
Walsall 50/1
Cheltenham 66/1
Stockport 66/1

Fantastic odds. Put £20 on it and if it comes in thats your season ticket paid for.

Fantastic odds. Put £20 on it and if it comes in thats your season ticket paid for.

I've duly taken the 20/1!!

I was thinking about this today and thought at best we'd be 8 or 9/1 for next season. To be 20/1 is fantastic value and i think we're well overpriced.

Up The Blues!!!

Col Ewe and Carlisle at 12's. I can see us finishing higher than these with no problems!!!

20/1 what a price!!! :)

yep i'll have some of that. swindon and millwall at 33s looks like a tempting quid too

That is not bad odds.
Obviously Leicester and Leeds were going to be the shorter odds.

I think the teams to watch out for next season will be MK dons & Peterborough with the backing that they have.

Cant believe those odds,for a team that finished in the top 6 last season. Betting illegal here in Turkey, but a quick phone call il have some of that.

I cant believe the odds are out already. There is plenty of time before the season starts were teams can strengthen more than predicted or a team losing all its good players etc. Just imagine we pull off some major coups then all of a sudden we could be favourites

Lazy bookmaking to put Col Ewe above us there!
And I'm not just saying that from a biased Shrimper perspective!

I think that these bets are too early.In the meantime many transfers will happen.
Wait and see till augustus

Wtf.. How are Col Ewe, S****horpe, carlisle, tranmere, mk dons and peterbrough before us? :O :S

Leeds won't go up :) Southend will win the league :)

Back