• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

West Brom scout in the East Stand...

CC51DAS

President
...looked like he was keeping tabs on Revell and , when he came on, Barney.

The guy said he was at the Shrewsbury v Wycombe match recently and we wouldn't believe how much Matt Harrold has improved under Peter Taylor's coaching.

Seems they haven't forgotten the goal Matty nicked against them in our CCC year ?

...looked like he was keeping tabs on Revell and , when he came on, Barney.

The guy said he was at the Shrewsbury v Wycombe match recently and we wouldn't believe how much Matt Harrold has improved under Peter Taylor's coaching.

Seems they haven't forgotten the goal Matty nicked against them in our CCC year ?

Is this a wind-up? I rate Revell as a player as I've always been a fan of those players that try to make up for a lack of ability by putting in that extra 10% of work for the team. However I dont believe any of us on here, even those wearing blue tinted glasses would ever say Revellinho could play at a higher level than he is now?

Barney on the other hand is different class at this level but they'd only have to look at his injury record to be put off any deal surely.

At the Huddersfield game, there was an executive box for "Scouts", now don't know if that meant the "We're Riding Along on the Crest of the Wave" kind or the ones you're talking about here, talk about putting our players in the shop window though if it was the latter.

Cannot believe anyone in our current side in there current form will be attracting interest from premiership clubs - All be it a prem club who only have 5 months left as a prem club.

Load of rubbish.... what a wind up.

He is not lying. I have a mate in the east who was sat next to him, and he is apparently keeping tabs on Revell, Francis, Walker and Sankofa.

Also it is rumoured that they are very impressed with Matt Harrold like CC51DAS has stated and are thinking of putting in a cheeky bid in january. So looks like Sam will have to give all of us a blowie then ;)

There are always at least 3 or 4 scouts watching a whole host of players, both home and away, in addition to the scouts from teams were due to face and those which have players on loan to us. I don't think any guy from West Brom would have been here purely on a speculative mission!

From the way the guy was talking , he sounded more impressed with Matty H .

He is a complete sensation!! Just think Kightly jumped from non league to championship! Why can't Harrold jump from League 2 to Premiership, the knock back by us might of done his confidence and he is on fire (excuse the pun).

Cannot believe anyone in our current side in there current form will be attracting interest from premiership clubs - All be it a prem club who only have 5 months left as a prem club.

You seem to seriously under-estimate the strengths of some of our squad, and fail to accept the evidence of your own eyes if you don't believe that some of them are CC standard.

If Flahavan is good enough for Crystal Palace, I could see Mildy doing a good job if given the chance at higher level and thats your starter for naming 4/5 others who could be potentially strong enough.

I must say that I do not think that some here on SZ really rate our players, which is a massive indictment and maybe why we get so many quick to moan.

Last edited:
Back