• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

sealion

Coach
Just had to disinfect the porch. There was a flyer from the hamsters offering cheap/discount tickets for their forthcoming
games. Not happy. Anyone else got one/ Hadleigh/Leigh-on-Sea areas?

Send it to the Club, thought there was a gentleman's agreement about this sort of behaviour. Bloody outrageous I tell you!

Have you got a caged bird? or a cat? i'd suggest using it as toilet paper but you might catch something off it

Is there though? West Ham did have that club shop on Southend High Street for a while, which to this day offends me mightily.

Never forget my mate smurf took a dump up against the shutters and it was wedged between the slats, i posted them a dog **** too :angel:

How is T U R D a swear word .. bloody mods !!!

Just had to disinfect the porch. There was a flyer from the hamsters offering cheap/discount tickets for their forthcoming

After you with the disinfectant, what a thing to find on your doormat when you get home.

Ive had about 3 this year 2 drop through the door and one in the free paper

Just goes to show once premier**** football goes with relegation even biggers clubs like west spam struggle to get fans in

I reckon if they never done these cheap tickets like quid for a kid they would struggle to get over 20000 crowd this year so far lol

I wonder who originally came up with that song, it is to my knowledge the only original song we've ever had (i'm disregarding the lamentable .. Southend on Sea Southend on Sea, the longest pier etc ...)

My money would be on Darryl Smith who was quite a wordsmith at the time, and came out with some right belters

Angell wears glasses, Benji fuzzy hair
Brett and Ian are a striking pair :hilarious:

I wonder who originally came up with that song, it is to my knowledge the only original song we've ever had (i'm disregarding the lamentable .. Southend on Sea Southend on Sea, the longest pier etc ...)

My money would be on Darryl Smith who was quite a wordsmith at the time, and came out with some right belters

Angell wears glasses, Benji fuzzy hair
Brett and Ian are a striking pair :hilarious:

The Welham Twins (no not Jonny & Beth) came up with this belter.

Brentford promotion's not for you it's going to the boys in blue.
Bye, Bye Brentford.
Have you anyone to match our goalie?
All the credit must go to Arthur Rowley,
So pack up all your kit in one, third division here we come,
Brentford bye, bye.

Didn't it real kick off between Gills and Charlton about advertising on their patch. personally I think it's out of order West Ham doing this. I know they are also sending out vouchers to local kids footy teams.

Should the club allow this to happen?

Didn't it real kick off between Gills and Charlton about advertising on their patch. personally I think it's out of order West Ham doing this. I know they are also sending out vouchers to local kids footy teams.

Should the club allow this to happen?

Gillingham got annoyed when Charlton started running a cheap coach service, picking up people from all around Kent on Charlton home match days.

I don't like what West Ham are doing, but can't say I blame them.

The Welham Twins (no not Jonny & Beth) came up with this belter.

Brentford promotion's not for you it's going to the boys in blue.
Bye, Bye Brentford.
Have you anyone to match our goalie?
All the credit must go to Arthur Rowley,
So pack up all your kit in one, third division here we come,
Brentford bye, bye.

Not sure whether to feel proud about that or not :smile:

Wipe your arse on it and send it to -

**** off you cockney mugs,
West Ham United,
Boelyn Ground,
Green Street.

Back