• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

southend4ever

I used to play a little.
Tomorrow. 12.30pm kick off.

I think this one could get messy.

Massive interest. Standard talk of huge police presence. Warnings in the papers and on the club sites to any fans intent on causing trouble.

After the debacle at Upton Park in the Carling Cup a few years ago and then the flag over the DW stadium when West Ham were relegated saying "Avram Grant - Millwall Legend" I am sure there will be more backlash.

Fighting aside... I think this will be a good game of football. 1-1.

I think they deserve each other, an absolute nonsense that these two sets of supporters carry on like this year after year ffs grow up people,the score,will anyone care,just for my coupon 1-0 Lions.

I was surprised that it's not being played behind closed doors after what happened last time. Haven't the Met had enough yobs to deal with this summer?

Back