• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

He can't run a Micropub, he needs a phenominally stupid beard. That's the rule.

The owner, Will, is an old school friend of mine and a couple of other Zoners. I've not had the chance to get there yet but it's meant to be really nice. Fair play to him for having the balls to get out there and take a chance like this.

Will definitely be paying it a visit for a few games next year.

I went there this evening for a 7pm pint....................................and it was closed!

So went to the Spread and had a Doombar.

No opening times/days on display at The Tap.:sad:

I had a very nice pint of Broadsword, St Georges brewery, there this evening.
Very welcoming, quite busy with a pleasant group of non swearing, normal people.
And my Lucy Airedale was allowed in too.
I would recommend it AND I will go back.:thumbsup:

Just back from another visit and a fine pint of Brentwood Bitter, Essex Camra beer of 2017; get it while this is available. If you like beer and live local then you ought to try this place.

I don't think you can beat a fresh pint of Brewers Gold.

Ind Coope Burton Ale is my all time favourite. Sadly discontinued...

This evening me and my Airedale terrier will be visiting and supping at WRT again.
My plan is to have half pints but work my way through the weekly specials.
Any Shrimpers popping in?

Back