• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

****, ****, ****ing bugger. Didn't go to Ipswich cos refuse to sit in the poxy East. :angry:

I prefer the east, but wouldnt go if the West was shut as it feels like a reserve game.

I prefer the east, but wouldnt go if the West was shut as it feels like a reserve game.

I like sitting in the east as well on the odd ocation, mainly friendlies. Always nice to have a different view of the ground

You mean the South stand? Is that open then? Have never sat in top bit, might get vertigo!
or if you sit in the two back rows in the south you cant see jack shoot anyway wen the ball goes in the air, its like sitting down at grimsby in their away end

surely to club should say on their site or better still contact us i called about the where abouts of my tickets i ordered last week to be told "sorry west stand is now closed" good job i didnt just turn up as would of been pi$$ed

thats how our club is run at the moment, poooooop, and after all we dont even have a keeper yet either, maybe thats why the south is shut eh, its rush keeper night tuesday

So any idea what i do then? I have West Stand tickets and wont get to the ground until a few mins before KO?

ring em up and say they are bang out of order and you wanna speak to ron flipping martin ha ha.

Just phoned up and will pick up replacements tomorrow night from the NE corner, no big deal and didnt wait long on the blower. I guess the Shrimpers Bar will be open?

Better get used to it as that what the odious little twerp is arranging for our new 'ground' apart from it will be worse as not even an empty stand to look at.

****, ****, ****ing bugger. Didn't go to Ipswich cos refuse to sit in the poxy East. :angry:

Bit sad, that you won't go to a friendly because you don't want to sit in a certain stand! :nope:

Back