• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Roots Hall Paintings

I’ve painted a picture of the West Stand entrance, been using it for 44 years! For anyone who uses instagram it can be seen at keithbird.art. If you like it like it. I might do some more paintings of our wonderful Roots Hall before it disappears! Cheers. UTB’s

View attachment 20801
This is excellent!
That gap in the houses pre-dates Roots Hall being built. Though obviously a very handy entrance to the ground, I've wondered why there was a gap in the terraced houses there?!

Hi Max, I'm hoping the first one I painted of the west stand entrance (titled matchday at Roots Hall) will be available very soon as a limited edition print. I will see how they go before deciding on the latest one. Cheers

Fantastic talent, you have forgotten to include the holes in the roof though
I was about to mention that. An action shot of Row P getting shat on by a Seagull or ****ed on by an October monsoon would be great.

Hi Max, I'm hoping the first one I painted of the west stand entrance (titled matchday at Roots Hall) will be available very soon as a limited edition print. I will see how they go before deciding on the latest one. Cheers

The double barrel roofs 😍
Oh yes, had to try and capture those stunning curves from another angle!

Last edited:
Back