• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

west stand seats

Pubey

Hiya, i always sit in the west stand but closer to the south... because my mate is a nightmare buying tickets with i just managed to get some for ipswich... in block x. i cant remember if this is the corner or just before the corner. hopefully the latter cos ive heard nightmare stories about the view in the corner

which also means that the game is very close to a sellout so get down there quick.

bollox i just managed to answer my own question by finding that stupid picture on the website. looks from that to be just before the corner! phew

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jontosh2001 @ Oct. 16 2006,13:43)]bollox i just managed to answer my own question by finding that stupid picture on the website. looks from that to be just before the corner! phew
The NW corner will probably be used for segregation this Saturday as Ipswich have sold all their 2,000 allocation. It will be empty as per the Norwich game.

To be fair i sat in the corner last season v gills and the view isnt too bad in fact slightly better than x because you can see the whole pitch without straining your neck

Back