• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

West Stand Speakers

noodle123

Schoolboy
Anyone know why again the speakers were not working in the west stand today ? Not hearing the announcements meant that you could not hear what was going on. Bonus of clear chants from the Blue Voice though, Well done this season !! Bring on next season UTB :)

Trust player of the month :- Peter Clarke
Echo goal of the year :- Jean Francois Cristophe (vs Peterborough)
Player of the season:- Peter Clarke

They were crackling when I got there going on and off and then just completely went, player of the year and the awards I might as well have missed, all I could hear was player of the year 3rd .......... Peter Clarke. I guess they thought, last game level it till the summer, like some of the players today...

Anyone know why again the speakers were not working in the west stand today ? Not hearing the announcements meant that you could not hear what was going on. Bonus of clear chants from the Blue Voice though, Well done this season !! Bring on next season UTB :)

The cutbacks have started!. Next season we will probably see a guy walking round the touchline with a sandwich board with both teams chalked on to save using the speakers in all stands.

I believe that last time they stopped working, the blame was attributed to a fox....

A recent home game and Leicester "foxes" in the West Stand....now the speakers dont work.....hmmmmmm

Maybe the truth has now been found as to why they were in the west stand.....:sherlock:

I was really annoyed they weren't working. My sister won a prize in the half time draw and they read out a message congratulating me on my 25th Wedding Anniversary! Or so I'm told - couldn't hear a bl**dy thing!

Bit naughty actually, technically that's a health and safety issue. Smacked bums for those concerned.

Bit naughty actually, technically that's a health and safety issue. Smacked bums for those concerned.
Got the usual shoulder shrug from the stewards when I commented on that point. Didn't want the game affected but as we couldn't hear the PA we couldn't hear the "don't invade the pitch" announcement!

Had it's benifits though....
For the first time this season, I could not fault the dancing girls for being woefully out of sync with the music and it was not neccerarry to listen to 'joseph' warbling at the beginning.

Was it all West Stand speakers or just a select few?

They were working before the game clearly but it could be the volume at what they were turned up to later on in the day meaning that they were distorting and subsequently cutting out.
Block S had no sound at all. We could hear a few noises from the South Stand but not enough to hear everything.

It was the whole stand. I was in the family section couldn't hear the awards so texted my mate in the TBV section asking what it was and they couldn't hear either.

Back