• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Westcliff On Sea

Vultan

Schoolboy
Hi Guys,

Bit of help needed really, currently living or should I say renting in Leigh On Sea but got the opportunity to get place pretty much same but for lot cheaper in Westcliff. Can anyone advise as to what the area around Electric Avenue is like?!

Any feedback welcome!

1635843387EddyGrant.jpg

Hi Guys,

Bit of help needed really, currently living or should I say renting in Leigh On Sea but got the opportunity to get place pretty much same but for lot cheaper in Westcliff. Can anyone advise as to what the area around Electric Avenue is like?!

Any feedback welcome!

I was born in rented rooms there apparently.My Gran used to live in the area until the 60's.Bit rough I'd say.You're probably better off in Leigh.

Last edited:
I used to live in Westcliff, glad I don't anymore. There's a good reason it's cheaper than Leigh.

The moral being don't buy a horse. :smile:

So many of the old houses in Westcliff have been converted into flats, and as a result looks like it's been twinned with West Beirut.

One part of Cheltenham I used to reside near was nicknamed Beirut on a Saturday Night, and now I live in Westcliff.

Might as well pack my bags and sod off to Beirut lol

Back