• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

tommytwoholes

How often can we really say that as southend united fans we have been really getting our moneys worth?? We'll apart from the odd few games i have seriously considered deserting my beloved shrimpers over the last few years!! But Southend united no matter how poor or how gutless (in the past) have always brought me back come 3pm saturday. But i have to say that i dont really remember (its been that long) a side that battled for every loose ball more than tillys team last night. This was typified when Stuart was brave enough to stick his head to a very dangerous ball infront of the east stand. Every player out there was looking for a man of the match award. We played fabulous football and its all down to Tilly and Brushy and if they dont get the job then i will be boycotting next season!! Value for money atlast.Bring on the yeovil and Ron sort the contracts so we can get prepared for next season.

Steve tilson's barmy army (we hate col ewe)
Rainham blue

well said i believe we are playing the best football since we dropped into this awful division. And at last the roots hall roar is coming back!!..Just hope we can keep the current squad and management and take this great form into next season when hopefully we will at least challenge for the play offs. UNCLE RON, sign up tilly/brush, secure conny, gower, hunt and nicolau for a few years and you will get your 6000+ gate every home game!!..

I thought the team was woeful last night!
wink.gif

couldnt agreee with you more, is it me or does this run in to the end of the season seem more like promotion push then mid table averagness. I mean its been years since I seriously can't wait for the season to end, Its been an unimagenaible high to an end of season,you look in the programme and Southends have had some really big crowds, also since the friday nighter at Sc**thorpe I think the atmosphere at roots hall has been nearly un reconisable. home and away. It is a f**king briliant run in to the end of the season with southend being able to control the destiny of there last 3 oponents of the year.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS Cockles @ April 21 2004,15:40)]My last post is really going to upset the spelling Queens amongst you
without sounding like too much of a nob, could you not have just edited the mistakes out?

[Cowers away from abuse]

Well i could have watched it for nothing but yet again i f**ked missed a home game. I swear to god im a Jinx whenever im not there we play well.

arghhh !

[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufcintheprem @ April 21 2004,15:44)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS Cockles @ April 21 2004,15:40)]My last post is really going to upset the spelling Queens amongst you
without sounding like too much of a nob, could you not have just edited the mistakes out?

[Cowers away from abuse]
He enjoys the attention ...

Kev

wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufcintheprem @ April 21 2004,15:44)]
[b said:

[Cowers away from abuse]
sorry knob
a, Couldnt give a f**k if my spelling may be wrong, I still earn a bloody good wage
b, don't know how to

[b said:
Quote[/b] (footymad13 @ April 21 2004,16:29)]Well i could have watched it for nothing but yet again i f**ked missed a home game. I swear to god im a Jinx whenever im not there we play well.

arghhh !
Well f##k off then!!

Kev

biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (footymad13 @ April 21 2004,16:29)]Well i could have watched it for nothing but yet again i f**ked missed a home game. I swear to god im a Jinx whenever im not there we play well.

arghhh !
Good, don't come back then.

[b said:

arghhh !
Not just you mate. SUFC's record whilst I've been watching is woeful. Pretty much started watching in the last few games of 1st division football. Surely you can't better two relegations and generally very poor football. When I move away and can't afford to go to as many games, we suddenly start picking up some form!

Back