• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I'd put Walton up front (looked good against Bolton) wins headers from set pieces. Probably put Nouble in goal

Have we had injuries and a suspension to key players? Yes. Did the management make the right call in the circumstances? Debatable but changes had to made and some you get right and some you get wrong. Is our season over as far as the play-offs are concerned? Not until it's mathematically impossible.

Bolton and Charlton are two good teams that had the fortune of meeting us at a bad time for us. The team has expelled itself to be in with a shout and it's hardly believable that they are after the start they made to the season.

Can we still make the play-offs? Of course but right now it's not just down to us. We just have to keep plugging away.

dont-panic.jpg

Title: We've lost 2 on the trot...What to do?

Answer: Bounce back & win the next four!

#simples

We have lost to a team that will make the automatic spots and by an "odd" goal to a local, "bigger" team.
As above nothing to panic about.
What needs to happen is for the players to relax and not feel the pressure - this is the cause of the return to sideways, sideways, slow, slow, sideways football.
Get Len and Nile back.
4 BIG BIG games (or 7!) BUT however it does go I am pleased with the season: AND I have no doubt that any of us at the Rochdale away game would have been laughed at if we had been then stated we had a potential promo squad.
UTB!

We should all pray that Ranger is fit - otherwise it's curtains.

It would certainly be very helpful to have Nile back, but I don't think it's impossible for us to reach the play-offs without him. We need to play Cox and MAF up-front with Theo coming on as an impact sub and, once Lennie returns, we should defeat our opponents. Millwall face a tougher challenge than us.

We can do it.

Back