• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

RHB

I'm a Mod too⭐⭐
Staff member
First Bolton and now Charlton, two defeats and the wheels have fallen off, what the **** is going on?

What can I do to advertise my total state of upset and disappointment. I know, I'll start a thread about Striker options on the bench that way I can really get posters going.............bugger, already done. Well how about a juicy transfer rumour about Lenny and Coker that's always good for a rumble or two, especially if the sources are never revealed.............what is going on, I've been pipped at the post again. Ok, how about a different spin on the strikers on the bench, only this time just aimed at one? Yeah, you've guessed it, beaten to the punch yet again.

Maybe it's time to have another go on the Ron/Brown front, after all Ron must know that there's trouble in the dressing room by now. What's that you say? Already done. Oh well. Well, all I can say is I'm really looking forward to Friday cos we might lose yet again, imagine what I could moan about then.

Oh, and please don't tell me we're 1 point off the play-offs with 4 games to go, I just don't want to know, ok:angry:

It really is a shame that some people are only happy when they're not happy.

First Bolton and now Charlton, two defeats and the wheels have fallen off, what the **** is going on?

What can I do to advertise my total state of upset and disappointment. I know, I'll start a thread about Striker options on the bench that way I can really get posters going.............bugger, already done. Well how about a juicy transfer rumour about Lenny and Coker that's always good for a rumble or two, especially if the sources are never revealed.............what is going on, I've been pipped at the post again. Ok, how about a different spin on the strikers on the bench, only this time just aimed at one? Yeah, you've guessed it, beaten to the punch yet again.

Maybe it's time to have another go on the Ron/Brown front, after all Ron must know that there's trouble in the dressing room by now. What's that you say? Already done. Oh well. Well, all I can say is I'm really looking forward to Friday cos we might lose yet again, imagine what I could moan about then.

Oh, and please don't tell me we're 1 point off the play-offs with 4 games to go, I just don't want to know, ok:angry:

You could always start unfounded rumours about Brown falling out with certain players. Oh hang on............

could you pad this out with guesses on how much players earn a week please? I think that would be useful. Thanks in advance.

It's simple. Fit squad = wins. Unfit squad and players out = less wins.

We desperately need ranger and wordy fit for Fridays game. Monday and lenny will also be back. Hopefully coker will be fit for return the following week. If not timlin can deputise.

But the 3 players above are crucial. Saturday was a non event without them.

It's easy. Back to the Fortune/Cox partnership that worked so well up front. Put Robinson on the Left wing where he's been fantastic and drop the out of form McLaughlin, who can come on as a sub during the second half. Cox can play behind Robinson and Fortune. Never ever bring on Nouble. There you go, sorted.

It's easy. Back to the Fortune/Cox partnership that worked so well up front. Put Robinson on the Left wing where he's been fantastic and drop the out of form McLaughlin, who can come on as a sub during the second half. Cox can play behind Robinson and Fortune. Never ever bring on Nouble. There you go, sorted.

I agree with almost all your post !
Why bring McLaughlin on if we agree he's out of form ??? .......

If somebody had told me after 42 games we would be where we are...then I would have ripped their arm off for that chance,end of,fact.

If somebody had told me after 42 games we would be where we are...then I would have ripped their arm off for that chance,end of(1),fact(2).

(1) Bet it's not!!!
(2) Not sure I can rely on this coming from you.

Apart from the last 3 games they started, when we only gained 1 point :whistling:

Apart from the last 3 games they started, when we only gained 1 point :whistling:

That's a very fair point. But who else is there? We certainly can't start with Nouble. Mooney is not as good as Fortune, and may be the wrong type of partner for Cox anyway. Robinson has to play more on the left to be effective.

If somebody had told me after 42 games we would be where we are...then I would have ripped their arm off for that chance,end of,fact.

No you wouldn't. You would have called them a deluded Brown nose who wears Brown tinted glasses, end of, fact.

By the way we would rather you rip your own arm of if someone says something positive.

No you wouldn't. You would have called them a deluded Brown nose who wears Brown tinted glasses, end of, fact.

By the way we would rather you rip your own arm of if someone says something positive.

Lol..your cracking up Brian I mean Riggers!

No you wouldn't. You would have called them a deluded Brown nose who wears Brown tinted glasses, end of(1), fact(2).

(1) Bet its not!!!
(2) Can you provide some stats that have been purely assembled to demonstrate your argument not forsaking the existence of others that are (potentially) more plausible and reasonable which would demonstrate a much more balanced counter argument, that you just will not accept.

But we don't have a 20 goal a season striker and have gucen contracts to a bunch of over the hill players taking the **** out is Sufc - how could you be happy ?

But we don't have a 20 goal a season striker and have gucen contracts to a bunch of over the hill players taking the **** out is Sufc - how could you be happy ?

Our entire strike force has only managed about 25 between them,hardly anything to write home about.

Back