• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Whacking of at work

Aberdeen Shrimper

The Man who sold the world
Got asked today by a colleague if I have even bashed the Bishop at work (which is worrying me a bit to say the least)

Not sure if this has been covered before, but…….

Have you spilt the baby gravy on your work premises?????

It has, I remember this delightful topic rearing its (purple) head a few months back.

And the answer is no. :p

Got asked today by a colleague if I have even bashed the Bishop at work (which is worrying me a bit to say the least)

Not sure if this has been covered before, but…….

Have you spilt the baby gravy on your work premises?????

Was he offering to lend you a hand cos he fancies you or was he insinuating you are a ****** ?

Ive never whacked off at work, but I know a few stories....

The best one occurred back in the late 80s when I worked in Alexander House processing VAT returns. We had a guy there, mid 40s, very creepy. He always went to the loo in his tea break and took "something to read". He always spent the full 20 mins in there. When he wasn't jacking off in the loo, he was oggling over a couple of girls (late teens, early twenties) and making inappropriate comments. In today's society he'd have probably got the sack, but back then, those things weren't frowned upon.

Anyhow, these girls had enough of him and plotted revenge. He always came to work in the same coat and always left his bus fare in a side pocket. So they got a tampon, saturated it in red ink and popped it in there.

Imagine the bus driver's face when he pulled that out with his bus fare!!!!

Back