• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What a twonk

"now is the time to do something slightly out of the ordinary in my life"

I love snakes in fact I've got one, but surely there is a million and one things you could that is slightly out of the ordinary!?!?!

Im in the hating snakes camp and yes the bloke is indeed a twont,killed one last year with a shovel,yuk yuk and yuk.

Shrimpersarmy has, or at least last time i was in his room, he had one. He had Two Tv's in his room once for sky sports and pro evo when the lads were round, and i didnt notice the snake under one of the TV's, until one of the lads (shev) wanted to get it out and play with it. I'm a gobby ****er who loves the sound of his own voice, but I've never been so quiet in all my life at that point. Thankfully Sammy the snake stayed in its cage that night, and now when i go round Shrimpersarmy's house, I stay with his sister.

Last edited:
Back