• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Cockle43

Manager⭐
(Was) Back home on the North Bank now back in W.
As you may recall, I attended a Supporters Groups Forum on behalf of the Zone a little while back, instigated by the Shrimpers Trust.

At that meeting we discussed getting together a 'shopping/wish list' of things that the supporters in general feel could improve their experience of supporting SUFC both generally and on match days.

We have another meeting planned for next Tuesday evening so I would now like to ask for your input and suggestions that I can take along to the meeting, obviously I can't take hundreds along but we need to start somewhere so I'm all ears......

The idea is that, with this list, the Forum could identify things that we can work together with the Club to improve for the benefit of all.

Obviously any suggestions would have to be fairly small scale and realistically affordable but often it's the silly little things that can make a difference.

So fire away....... :unsure:

Make sure there's enough car park spaces available for the people who have actually purchased a space for the season! Can't always get there early and I've turned up previously at about 2:45 and been told to park on the street and therefore missed the first 10/15 minutes of the game. Annoying seeing as it isn't exactly cheap.

I thought the singer before the Chelts game was very good & would be happy if she could sing at every home match; especially the opera stuff.
And why does the bar always run out of the "special" beer! With 2 home games inside a week I would have thought it ok to have more than the one barrel, as Tuesday's ought to have been ok for Saturday if kept correctly?

The music doesn't need to be removed completely, but music that isn't from a year 3 disco would be appreciated.
BRING BACK ZOMBIENATION!

Turn the volume down on the public address as we can't hear what each other is saying without shouting.

What he said. Failing that though I know my grandkids love the music after we score. I can't see anything wrong with it. I think it'd be wierd if the music wasn't there.

Can we ban drums in grounds and Scott taking his top off :smile:

How about getting some legends on the pitch once in a while. A quick reminder over the PA especially for the younger fans.

Can we re-sign Kevin Maher in a playing capacity?

Alison Moyet half-time spot ?

Half time entertainment hmmm,

Phil and Ron to don pink thongs and disco dance on the pitch !
Fans have the chance to climb Ron's wallet without safety harness.

Finally if the team have played poorly and not scored they have to return the fans entrance money:winking:

Half time entertainment hmmm,

Phil and Ron to don pink thongs and disco dance on the pitch !
Fans have the chance to climb Ron's wallet without safety harness.

Finally if the team have played poorly and not scored they have to return the fans entrance money:winking:

You forgot pin the tail on the ronkey.

Any danger of getting staff to make lots of burgers beers up prior to half time as the seem to wait and cook them or pour them. The ques then are a joke meaning people just take a look and leave it which must cost the club big time over a season.

Yes that lady on Tuesday was very good - she can be our new lucky Tuesday night at home league charm! Get her out at H-T and knock the bluebells on the head!

Zombie Nation would be quality. That would get the players proper pumped up but I doubt they'll want to buy a new CD, so we might have to pick something else on NOW 50.

Back