• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Frankly TB if the players put in half the effort you do in banging that bloody drum, we would be top of the premier league.
Truth is we have flattered to deceive in a league so awful it should be sued under the trades description act.

We love hearing the mad shirtless drummer - adds a lot to the atmosphere I think, which has been much better the last couple of home games. Also, props for improving the announcer (I'm sure this was a result of your previous thread) - I think it's good to go round the stands raising a cheer and people will respond to this more as they get used to it - I know it took me by surprise the first time he did it. Anyway, I'm sure your efforts are appreciated all round the ground - don't lose heart. UTB.

Top off bang the drum all that effort
for what?

NOTHING

and yes I am drunk!

**** SAKE COME ON SOUTHEND

You know people don't have to join in, right?

I can't blame people for not joining in. Would've lost their hands.

Top off bang the drum all that effort
for what?

NOTHING

and yes I am drunk!

**** SAKE COME ON SOUTHEND

Tell you what mate, if it had not been for you and your mates last night RH would have been a graveyard!!! My daughter and I tried to get the East Greens joining in with you but we felt soooooo conspicuous it was embarrassing! Please don't give up, shudder to think what it would be like without you!!!!

Don't worry they all had a training session this morning over Playfootball so am sure they have learnt there lesson :smile:

I have never seen us train before , so I don't know if the set up at simple training exercises reflects a match, but---- he did lots of high balls at the back four (unopposed)for them to head away .
Back four was Gilbert, Prosser, Barker, Chlohessy.
ps- Barkers calfs close up are absolutley massive!

Nothing to add. Just wanted to put the "What Annoys Me" thread directly above the "Peter Gilbert" thread. It seems right somehow.

I have never seen us train before , so I don't know if the set up at simple training exercises reflects a match, but---- he did lots of high balls at the back four (unopposed)for them to head away .
Back four was Gilbert, Prosser, Barker, Chlohessy.
ps- Barkers calfs close up are absolutley massive!

That tells you the back four then, as Luggy always ends his training sessions with the starting team (having watched them train several times this season). Bil up top then one assumes !

That tells you the back four then, as Luggy always ends his training sessions with the starting team (having watched them train several times this season). Bil up top then one assumes !

I was watching my son play so didn't watch all the session. The only other point of note was watching them play 5 a side. Baldwin talks/shouts the whole time to his team mates, with authority. He was massively ****ed off when his side let in a goal, it really really mattered to him, and this was just a 5 a side match. OK, I only watched for 5 mins but he came through as a natural leader and if we can get back the same player we had on loan I would be very happy

I was watching my son play so didn't watch all the session. The only other point of note was watching them play 5 a side. Baldwin talks/shouts the whole time to his team mates, with authority. He was massively ****ed off when his side let in a goal, it really really mattered to him, and this was just a 5 a side match. OK, I only watched for 5 mins but he came through as a natural leader and if we can get back the same player we had on loan I would be very happy

The sign of a good pro in my experience

Why? If there's one thing we have, it's a lot of striking options! On what you're saying though, two of the players most persistently under performing lately are still not going to be dropped. Barker I can understand to some extent, but not Gilbert.

Why? If there's one thing we have, it's a lot of striking options! On what you're saying though, two of the players most persistently under performing lately are still not going to be dropped. Barker I can understand to some extent, but not Gilbert.

Based merely on having watched the team train several occasions this year. If (from what was posted before), these were involved in the ending session, then that would indicate that's tonight's back four. Agree with you on the Gilbert front too, the guy is useless in my opinion.

Barker look like he is carrying too much weight lately. Has been off the pace last couple of games i've seen him.

Back