• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What are you drinking right now?

Pubey

Glenlivet

Packed the family off to the inlaws for the weekend while I spent about 40 hrs in the office finishing off my draft thesis. Sent the draft off and got home at 11pm to spot a bottle of Glenlivet on the side and a note saying 'you deserve this'

Not my favourite malt, and I spent about half the time this weekend on Miniclip Pool. But it's the thought that counts, and it's going down a treat

So, right now, what are you drinking?

Bacardi and coke. Have just got back from the dreaded 21st birthday celebrations.

Water as I'm working on a roof and it's very hot .*** try a rooibos chilli,very nice indeed or an earl grey lavender we sell loads of that

White coffee, one sugar. New office has a good coffee machine, meaning no need to pick one up from a coffee shop en route to work. That'll save me about £10 a week...

Camomile tea to take the edge off of the coffee that was consumed several hours ago. Grrr, born to be mild.

Missus got me a Nespresso machine for my birthday last month and it might just be one of the best gadgets I've ever had. Came with a milk frother thing, and it makes faultless coffee every time. Brings a whole new dimension to working from home, and I'm just tucking into a vanilla roast latte.

Back