• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What are you drinking right now?

I'm currently drinking a drink that if this was mentioned in Shrimpers Chit Chat the zone would go into meltdown.

Umbungo! Perks of having children.

I'm currently drinking a drink that if this was mentioned in Shrimpers Chit Chat the zone would go into meltdown.

Umbungo! Perks of having children.

Capri Sun is another one you can get away with once you have kids and Sunny D, although Sunny D has changed its really not the same!

I'm drinking the juice from my lovely clementine whilst also eating it.

Clementine however is NOT a human bean lady.

Had a swift half with the landlady at the Miley Rochford whilst out doing my rounds for Billericay Brewery at Lunchtime of Billericay Rhythm Stick.
Hopefully a few more ales at the Miley Rochford Beer Festival this weekend.
On Friday and after getting off the TZ coach after Wembley on Saturday.
Hopefully a celebration!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mojito's in Majorca to try and numb the pain of my aching muscles after the Three Peaks at the weekend and the fact I am going to miss Wembley :'(
Don't get too jealous though as it is pouring with rain at the moment :sad: And the bingo's just started :thumbdown:

Capri Sun is another one you can get away with once you have kids and Sunny D, although Sunny D has changed its really not the same!

It seemed to disappear and this is why ...

ccording to a BBC News report, the negative publicity escalated when a Sunny Delight television ad showing a snowman turn orange was released at about the same time as reports of a girl who had turned orange – due to the UK product's use of beta-Carotene for colour – after drinking too much Sunny Delight.

Maybe Phil Brown was a big fan too!

Famous Grouse.

Purely for medicinal wisdom-teeth related purposes.

Mojito's in Majorca to try and numb the pain of my aching muscles after the Three Peaks at the weekend and the fact I am going to miss Wembley :'(
Don't get too jealous though as it is pouring with rain at the moment :sad: And the bingo's just started :thumbdown:

Weather will be bad tomorrow too but is set to improve from Thursday.

Weather will be bad tomorrow too but is set to improve from Thursday.
We've decided to come home early as the hotel is really awful. Bed was so hard I couldn't sleep last night even after getting rat-a**ed on mojitos!! I am so tired after the three peaks at the weekend that I just need my own bed. Flight home tomorrow and Wembley on Sat now :happy::happy:

Pretentious Aussie craft beer. When I arrived here 7 years ago beer was **** but in that time it's changed totally, some quality brews around now.

Black coffee from my stained and blackened coffee mug that prompts the disgust of the office. Properly seasoned it is. About my fifth cup of the day so far, standard.

Back