• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What are you eating/drinking?

manor15

Super Moderator⭐⭐
Staff member
Simple
What are you eating or drinking?

I am really into Walker Wood Jamaican jerk marinade at the moment - available from Waitrose.

I have found it best on boneless/skinless chicken thighs grilled on skewers.

9.5/10 - red hot Caribbean action.

A few bacon rolls and a cafetiere of some posh Javan coffee (which incidentally has left me buzzing - I'm not used to this fresh coffee malarkey) at a brunch meeting.

We were told that the company I work for is recruiting a credit controller/risk manager who's to work on commission basis only. We were told in no uncertain terms that unless we get some cash in pretty sharpish we're knackered.

On my birthday as well /sigh, oh well best point me in the direction of the job centre. Looks like we could be another victim of the credit crunch.

Last edited:
I've actually tried all Walkers new flavours. Cajun squirrel, Onion Barghee and Chocolate and Chilli are a thumbs up. Builders breakfast only tastes and smells of egg, fish and chips only smells of fish and hoisin duck just doesnt taste right. I think Cajun squirrel is going to win it.

I've actually tried all Walkers new flavours. Cajun squirrel, Onion Barghee and Chocolate and Chilli are a thumbs up. Builders breakfast only tastes and smells of egg, fish and chips only smells of fish and hoisin duck just doesnt taste right. I think Cajun squirrel is going to win it.

Ok those three are the bags I will be eating on easter sunday then :)

Been round a friend's house for lunch, had quiche, broccoli and homemade ratatouille with garlic focaccia, and then banana bread for afters. Was very nice. :)

Last edited:
Oreos the best thing to come out of America since... sorry couldn't think of any good American exports

Back